Sign in to follow this  
hakim

boat shoes discussion

Can any brits tell me where I might be able to come across some sperrys in england? Would like to try for fit before I buy.

does anybody know of some boat shoes like these (APCs from a couple of seasons ago)?

apc3_3.jpg

I'm looking for something that doesn't look too clunky and doesn't have too much paneling or contrast stitching. Just nice and simple like the ones above, monotone with a white sole, and preferably something that doesnt rape my wallet

does anybody know of some boat shoes like these (APCs from a couple of seasons ago)?

apc3_3.jpg

I'm looking for something that doesn't look too clunky and doesn't have too much paneling or contrast stitching. Just nice and simple like the ones above, monotone with a white sole, and preferably something that doesnt rape my wallet

the original sperry topsiders are only like 55 bucks

for anyone who was interested in them when they were 1200 bucks, lanvin patent white boat shoes are HUGELY marked down at holt renfrew in toronto right now.

but whats the price now???:confused:

not that i live ther.e. but still good to know info

lulz smh at people still trying to get patent topsiders

and i gotta tell sucky about 300 dollar lanvins, hes heads gonna expload

I wanted patent topsiders but i was too lazy to search for em'.

I'm smh at people beasting over regular sperrys that are all on zappos for $65 or ebay for even less. Sucks for people overseas paying over $100 for fucking normal ass sperrys

what's a good versatile color for boat shoes that'll work with different tops/pants/jeans in a strictly casual sense? I've bought a pair on impulse in the past and it didn't really cut it.

Right now I'm debating between a new pair of sperrys, tb's, or sebagos. Quoddys are sick, but I need something for beaters.

one of these maybe...

6901-3932-p.jpg

9498_1.JPG

sebago%20docksides%2072767.jpg

smh at not being able to track down patents. shit is hyped but I need them to complete my goth-prep for this fall.

I'm trying to decide on a pair of sperry's - should I just get regular brown/brown or should I go w/ navy/white. They're just gonna be paired with jeans, and while navy can give me a more "fashionable" (whatever that means) look, brown just works a whole lot more - makes sense, yea? I need advice.

i like the solid colors from sperrys wherase for unique colorways i like sebagos.

if you gonna wear them alot jeepster get the one that works with more outfits.

but damn, boat shoes feel goood

The oatmeal and brown ones give a more casual, down home kinda feel if you know what i mean. I know what you're saying with the blue ones as you could wear them with a button up and cropped/rolled up pants and still look kinda dressy and not fratty like you probably would with the browns. I know your size is hard to find, but i got my navys on ebay for like $30 last summer. Depends on the looks you feel you'll wear most and if you're cool with how the browns will look.

Guest jmatsu

08093610893930_img.jpg

journal standard x danassa

fairly decent...

I like the colors on those.

I think I'll start w/ the browns and eventually buy myself a pair of the navy's or something more interesting. If the colors were as nice as the shoes pictured above, then I'd be more inclined, but I doubt it.

Guest jmatsu
I like the colors on those.

I think I'll start w/ the browns and eventually buy myself a pair of the navy's or something more interesting. If the colors were as nice as the shoes pictured above, then I'd be more inclined, but I doubt it.

you talking about the jstandard shit or the vael project? j(ap)ournal standard probably don't make your size...:(

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

you talking about the jstandard shit or the vael project? j(ap)ournal standard probably don't make your size...:(

no, I assumed they didn't have my size. I just like the colors.

Danassa is just a portuguese shoe brand, I think other japanese stores carry them so there's a chance that they're made in larger sizes (can't say about the possible excluse Journal Standard x Danassa ones). I tried finding somewhere else carrying Danassa shoes but for whatever reason they only appear to be stocked by Japanese stores.

I just bought this pair, in Tokyo, it was on sale for 19000yen. Was 21000yen.

Last pair too..will post pic later.

Actual Pic.

IMG_0080.jpg

Guest jmatsu
2.JPG

9.JPG

vintage adidas korsika?

would these count as boat shoes?

any info

these r pretty cool.

these r pretty cool.

look like visvim. fuck em.

Guest jmatsu

^i really don't think anyone would actually go throught the trouble of producing knockoffs of those.