boat shoes discussion

hakim

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
got the navy/white regular ones by sperry from the zappos site, they were 30 bucks cheaper, got here in a day.

SPE_m_BLUEPOINT_2-EYE_0786764.jpg

i feel sorry for you that you actually live in a place that made it necessary for you to mail order this shit. must suck.

I've seen some sites overseas sellin for like $120 or something. Shit's ridiculous. I paid $30 for mine. Sucks for some people

Guest jmatsu
have you seen some of the other colorways?

yeah i have seen all of them and hate all of them. if you actually thought another colorway was better than the last shit, why didn't you post it instead. then again, it wouldn't have mattered. i woulda said they sucked.

I'll give someone rep, a cdg fragrance sample if you are in usa, and my gratitude if they know where i can call and order a pair of patent black sperrys. I called a few bloomies and didn't find my size. I need 10.5.

You can't see the difference? :confused:

Thanks man^ Before NO, now YES. I would say the sole and lace? But from other site i saw they actually have the same lacing as the BP 2-eye...

I try on size 9 sockless and fit tight, do u think i need to size up to 10? They only have size 9 and 10...

i think they may be such an old model that they all sold out...

http://dyn-images.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/2594923w?$pd300$

this is what your looking for yeah?

the only patent model i think they have out right now is their women's moc...

It's not that old. It's from this past spring. I'd be interested in the blue or white patent as well, but primarily the black since it's easiest. I'm sick of calling random bloomies and sperry stockists. 10.5 is hard to find though. It's not a super popular size on sufu but it's always sold out in america

It's not that old. It's from this past spring. I'd be interested in the blue or white patent as well, but primarily the black since it's easiest. I'm sick of calling random bloomies and sperry stockists. 10.5 is hard to find though. It's not a super popular size on sufu but it's always sold out in america

this isnt really what you were looking for but it looked sick

maybe you coudl substitute?

i dunno

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Search-Show?pid=10431%2e7351&cgid=BARNEYS&q=band%20of%20outsiders&start=4&sz=1