boat shoes discussion

hakim

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also have sperry's in a traditional tan color and gum sole and a pair of green ones with a white sole. also easily the most comfortable shoes in my wardrobe.

i've also wondered about sebago's bc they look very slightly more elongated

i also have sperry's in a traditional tan color and gum sole and a pair of green ones with a white sole. also easily the most comfortable shoes in my wardrobe.

i've also wondered about sebago's bc they look very slightly more elongated

Thats the two colors I have in sperry's. And the green ones turned the bottom of my foot green for the first two month or so that I wore them.

Been looking for the right boat shoe for quite some time. Got the apcs but returned them. I've looked at ndc's for some time and will probably pull the trigger if I find the exact color I'm looking for.

Check out the Modern Amusement x Sperry Topsider collab. I have a pair and get compliments on it.

Are these still available? I thought I saw them last summer at urban outfitters.

But they don't have laces right? Im looking for navy.

if you go to Aldo they carry these thin rubber insoles that have terry lining on the top, you slip them in shoes you want to wear sockless and it keeps them from getting all sweaty and destroyed.

when the insoles get grody you can slip them in the washing machine.

i also put some foot powder or baking soda in them for extra odor protection

only issue i can see is maybe needing to buy a half size bigger than usual to make room for the insole. i think this is especially relevant for boat shoes since your supposed to buy them snug and let them mold to your feet.