Fat People Unite!!!!

Fat & Fly

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, reading the topic title I thought this would be about fat people shouting "fat people unite!!!" then merging together to create some kind of super fat giant creature who would go on to fight space invaders....You people let me down ;( I think I'll go nurse my hangover somewhere else then, you're no fun.

By stringent supergay standards, I am fat, but that doesn't mean I won't criticize one of my brethren. Majikero: you are fat. You look like you wear a size 36, and are short. That's not normal size. Are you disgustingly fat? Hell no! You could easily, definitely within 6 months, be in good shape.

I'm 5'9 i height. i do my ocassional walking for an hour in the very hot and humid streets of manila for 3 to 4 days a week. cant go to the gym regularly. work wont allow me to (i work from 8am-8pm) i dont eat that much. just a small amount of rice and meat (common meal here in the PI). i blame it all on my fucking slow metabolism.

Most of the items on that list are too offensive to think about. :P

No one answer it please :(

Oh and nipples don't taste like chicken skin, they taste like nipples. :cool:

OMG is that skinny lady from Northern California? I see this terminally anorexic old woman in my neighborhood who on a 90 degree day will go out in full nylon warmups and towel around her neck and run 3 hours.

on another note, what do you think about fat people? some are genetically predisposed? or they are secretly eating a can of spam late at night in their bathroom? do you believe this "its my metabolism" bs?

There is this lady at work who has been big ever since I have known her. However, I have never ever seen her finish a meal when we go for lunch. She always eats like 1/2 the sandwich and says "hey does anyone want the rest of my fries". So is she bingeing at home?

we used to call that being "fine"

and there is nothing sad about it ;)

those of us who know the different between feeling the curves of a woman pressed into their body, versus the definitionless jagged hips and ass of an undercover boy still call it that.

this thread is rapidly turning into quite possibly some of the most retarded shit i've ever read here. "do you believe that it is their metabolism, or are they eating spam?"

i dunno, but i always wonder if asians secretly inject botox into the sides of their eyes to maintain the fold or if they're just born that way.

oh shit///

im totally obese///

theres no such thing as too skinny///

sufu is my thinspiration///

but in all seriousness

i really dont understand being proud of being fat/ overweight

it is as bad as being underweight

theres that thing called a healthy weight range

i also hate the fact that its considered rude to comment on overweight peoples size yet its common to hear youre so skinny, scrawny, you dont eat enough...

skinny people however do not flow over into my seat on the plane

it won't let me rep you yet, but just know that I really, really want to.

what does it mean if your waist is 25 but sadly because of your ass and wearing jeans low you need a 31?

is that like half super fat?

i think we need some nudes to properly guage that. but a 25w and needing 31s to fit you hips and ass... makes my 30w jeans fit like 36 in the crotch

i dunno, but i always wonder if asians secretly inject botox into the sides of their eyes to maintain the fold or if they're just born that way.

So you think people are "born fat"? Really?

So you think people are "born fat"? Really?

People can be born with a genetic predisposition to being overweight.

And, yes, there are children who are born overweight that, for both genetic and environmental reasons, have much more difficulty losing pounds than a child born within

a normal weight range.

In other words, your attempt at being condescending has failed.

Guest jmatsu

if any person could choose between being fat and skinny, i'm sure they'd choose the later. instead of crying about body-facism, glorifiying plus sizes, and producing these kinds of idiotic threads (the support thread for obese sufu members), would it not be more helpful and healthy to get off your fucking fat asses and run some laps? if not, i can see it now...

your (OP) superfuture will include one of clogged arteries,pasturized blood and the inability to wear most of the shit (if not all) posted in supefashion.

do your (fat people's) feet get fat too? if so, that sucks.

if any person could choose between being fat and skinny, i'm sure they'd choose the later. instead of crying about body-facism, glorifiying plus sizes, and producing these kinds of idiotic threads (the support thread for obese sufu members), would it not be more helpful and healthy to get off your fucking fat asses and run some laps? if not, i can see it now...

your (OP) superfuture will include one of clogged arteries,pasturized blood and the inability to wear most of the shit (if not all) posted in supefashion.

do your (fat people's) feet get fat too? if so, that sucks.

Don't know and i don't care, but i will agree with you on the fact that i hate hearing people talk about how they are gonna go to the gym, or they're gonna exercise and then some. Still some 2mos. later they still have the same exact fat ass that they had in the begining if not fatter. If your want something don't blame genetics, blame yourself for not really pushing to get what you want. Because in the end it's obvious that you really didn't want it that bad.

those of us who know the different between feeling the curves of a woman pressed into their body, versus the definitionless jagged hips and ass of an undercover boy still call it that.

This is important, and bears repeating.

I'm afraid alot of the youngsters on this board have likely still never been with a real woman, with actual female body parts. Or perhaps I'm projecting, because I always dated tiny girls. But eventually realized that small chicks:

a) look better with clothes on, and

B) aren't really comfortable with their bodies to wild out

I even went through a string of petite chicks (no ass or waist) with big tits. It was my Jennifer Love Hewitt phase I guess.

And eventually, even somewhat hesitantly, I found girls that had all the right curves. And sometimes those chicks have tummies too. It's a fucking revelation.

People can be born with a genetic predisposition to being overweight.

And, yes, there are children who are born overweight that, for both genetic and environmental reasons, have much more difficulty losing pounds than a child born within

a normal weight range.

In other words, your attempt at being condescending has failed.

why throw in "environmental" :confused: so you mean 2 identical sized healthy people doing the same amount of physical activity eating the same things, one will end up being fatter?

Or do you mean one wants to eat fattier foods.

why throw in "environmental" :confused: so you mean 2 identical sized healthy people doing the same amount of physical activity eating the same things, one will end up being fatter?

see now i just giggled come on dude...

environmental because someone living in the grimiest ghetto on welfare with access only to poor quality food will end up fatter than a kid raised with a whole foods down the street.

but yes. two identical sized people doing the same amount of physical activity and eating the same things, one of them can end up weighing more than the other if they suffered from say, a thyroid disorder. or, a hormonal imbalance. there's a wide range of chemicals inside of our bodies that can fuck up and make it near impossible for even the most intense exercise to shed one pound.

i'm not trying to defend 500 pound gluttons here or anything, i'm just saying that it isn't always so clear-cut as a fried slice of spam when it comes to people with weight issues.

Can't speak for OMC but he might mean that some kids are raised in environments where cheap, highly-processed foods that have high fat, sodium and sugar content are all that is available for them to eat. This is a common problem in the US. By the time they get to the age where they have more control over their diet, they may already be significantly overweight and have related health problems, and may have formed behavioral eating patterns that are difficult to get away from.

That is how I read it.

edit: haha, onemancult beat me to it and served it up straight, no dressing. ;)