Skateboard Videos

cureOne

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

JVGgqvsz3qA

edit: I just read that this guy doesn't use griptape. it's cloth glued on top of his board!!!

hell yeah man, i haven't been to this thread in the longest and was gonna post up that same clip. gou miyagi rips! dude's got style for days.

The Gino Iannucci Epicly Later'd page is up, but alas the episode itself hasn't been uploaded. Looks like I'll be franticly refreshing this page for the next day.

http://www.vbs.tv/video.php?id=1772099398

But christ, 10 episodes. I'm sure O'dell will do us proud with a proper retrospective of Gino's career all the way from the Black label and 101 days, hopefully with a few episodes covering his cohorts Dill and Milton. Still, like any gino fan who rejoices over any tiny glimmer of footage we see from him, I don't want this episode to be the curtains on his career. With the chocolate video in the works too, we'll see how it goes. I'm just psyched to have 10 episodes worth of the dude.

I'll just watch this in the meantime.

OPPUIoke7Pk

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the Fallen ride the sky premiere last night, shit was fucking amazing.

Billy Marks is seriously killing shit. Slash's parts just keep getting better and fucking better, definitely one of my favorite skaters at the moment.

Chris Cole's part was fucking nuts, dude is just ridiculously tech now.

The video quality I though was even better than fully flared. Fuck fully flared actually, it would be ride the sky's bitch in jail. Shit was seriously that good.

Speaking to zero/fallen/mystery australian sales dude last night, and he said that the new zero film is coming out very shortly. Apparently the team has a two week deadline to get all they're shit filmed and ready for editing. He said it should be out very early next year.

So many good videos coming out soon, can't wait for workshop, chocolate and this shit.

http://www.flipskateboards.com/extremelysorry/

damn, i missed the premere out here....but the new flip vid is gunna b dope.....kr2w and supra should do a vid too.....but ay does any1 know if the released vid of baker has a deathwish was the final or just a promo? did it actually come out on dvd? i have the downloaded 1

Dunno about krew and supra video's being dope. The only two half decent riders on both them teams is ellington and antwuan. Grec's, Muska and Penny have all fallen off so hard in the last few years. Muskas part in that piece of shit element video was possibly one of the worst come back parts I've witnessed. He should of just stuck to the hollywood shit he wound up in, sucking off dudes in clubs, snorting wolf and blasting his "muskabeats". Greco's been sucking ever since baker2g and stopping heroin. Pennys still great and is one of my all time fav's, but he hardly gets any decent coverage these days, and doesn't really blow my mind like he used to.

And yeah, baker has a deathwish was released on dvd and it was just a promo, even though it had full parts n shit.