Skateboard Videos

cureOne

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see some footage that shows he deserves a pro model... dude's got some bugged out eyes that make the girlies all weak...

Still there's something about him that still hasn't won me over... maybe when he gets older and becomes less robotic with his shit then I'll be down... I'd take Antwan over him anyday just for his tre's on flat... laaaaaaaaaaaazy ass shit that's too buttery for words!

Why is that every black dude has the loosest pop ever ? Stevie, Antwuan etc

Just like Beantown's finals team were all black (Pollard and Scal didn't play!) and why a white guy hasn't won a dunk contest in ever...

3 diff't youtube vids from the same girl/anti-hero 'beauty and the beast' tour demo at the bellevue skatepark...worth watching for alex olson's stuff alone, so sick. and yeah, vincent alvarez's chocolate part previously posted is amazing

ahhhhh, i went to the orcas island demo and was going to go to this one, but something came up last minute. all my buddies went and said it was amazing. i'm still bummed that i couldn't make it.

p.s. i have the same beanie as alex olson! special ed!

3 diff't youtube vids from the same girl/anti-hero 'beauty and the beast' tour demo at the bellevue skatepark...worth watching for alex olson's stuff alone, so sick.

Back smith up the rail? So sick.

That park looks like so much fun, thinking about doing a NW skate tour this summer...

ahhhhh, i went to the orcas island demo and was going to go to this one, but something came up last minute. all my buddies went and said it was amazing. i'm still bummed that i couldn't make it.

p.s. i have the same beanie as alex olson! special ed!

i watched an 8 minute youtube clip of the orcas island demo today, dope... makes me wanna learn back tail front reverts (riiight!) ha

and yeah that back smith up the rail was RE-tarded

• 3 weeks later...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJBONwqcZPM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJBONwqcZPM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...