Skateboard Videos

cureOne

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not like hes pro or anything, hes just having fun, skating how he wants to skate. He dosnt seem to really care what we think which is how it should be. i tip my hat to him.

Don't get me a wrong. I understand he's having fun. But remember Simon Woodstock was a clown as well.

The kid IS having fun AND skating. So respect there. BUT there's far too much HYPE with his youtube fame. Shoulda done that trick tip, 'dissed' Koston - which was hilarious - and then tried to do a well edited skatepart... which I haven't come across yet.

Anyway the kid's got that bigspin, 360 revert thing on lock. And has those super soft landings kinda like that other 'new' kid Dixon.

its not like hes pro or anything, hes just having fun, skating how he wants to skate. He dosnt seem to really care what we think which is how it should be. i tip my hat to him.

Don't get me a wrong. I understand he's having fun. But remember Simon Woodstock was a clown as well.

The kid IS having fun AND skating. So respect there. BUT there's far too much HYPE with his youtube fame. Shoulda done that trick tip, 'dissed' Koston - which was hilarious - and then tried to do a well edited skatepart... which I haven't come across yet.

Anyway the kid's got that bigspin, 360 revert thing on lock. And has those super soft landings kinda like that other 'new' kid Dixon.

Didn't know who Billy Rohan till I saw the epilylaterd episode. He rips, good style. What video is that part from?

I believe thats from Billy Rohan's greatest hits, courtesy of QS, hahaha.

Edit: Its shit Billy put together, the part as it is in the above video isn't "part" of any other vid as far as I know. Also, look at that noseslide right outside the MSG Penn Station exit, hahaha.

I was digging through VHSs and came upon all the ESTs, hence Huf's part:

_eZcIEmsiEQ

QS linked to the RB Umali interview on 48 Blocks, so check it out:

http://www.48blocks.com/rbumali/

how i reminisce of what the banks used to be. though in this huf clip they've already fenced up the ledge where ppl used to gap into the street..

that was the best part of the banks

gotta say HUF n' Forbes' part in the ending of Closure (that was it right?) was awesome. Just seeing that RAWness in full SPEED.

Haven't given props to either of those dudes in years till I saw that...

A little OT, but I miss the days where you could film some solid skating, put *Gang Starr behind it, and have a solid part.

The artsy-fartsyness (and length) of videos nowadays is a real bummer.

*insert any other regular non-highfalutin artist here

• 2 weeks later...