Skateboard Videos

cureOne

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overall, this is probably my favourite part from any video of the past 7 years of skateboarding. the music is perfect, the tricks are creative, they both have sick style. even people who don't skate should appreciate this. so much fun (plus @ 2:04 left one of the best switch flips ever pulled off)

V_uDERWVpMI

prima, wish i could rep you twice for that vid...fucking amazing

I got a sneaky feeling Jerry Hsu's about to become a mega star in the industry.

I remember about 10 years ago Jerry Hsu came to a park near me for an Osiris demo. He dropped in on this 3 ft mini with the most jacked up transition and fell right on his face. It was pretty hilarious.

And yes, Dill's part in Photosynthesis is epic.

I remember about 3yrs ago Jerry Hsu came to Sydney and didn't even skate. He'd turn up at the skate spots and mac on chicks. It was pretty hilarious.

ha. nothin' but love eastcoastrider.

• 3 weeks later...

The skateboarding was good, but the music was really boring and there was too much use of the fisheye.

I judge skate videos on one thing: Their ability to make me want to grab my board and go skate. This promo didn't do it for me.

More long lens shots; louder, faster music; and you'll have yourself a more appealing video.

But again, the actual skateboarding was pretty good.

hey man thats cool....to be honest it was a very last minute job, we were asked to do something 3 days before the deadline pretty much, im quite happy with how it turned out but i think it could of been a hell of a lot better...also, because it was for tv we had to get music clearance.... my friend has just released an album here so he supplied the music for it so we could help promote it, a lot of people have really liked the music to be honest...sorry it didnt work for your tastes though! different horses for different courses and all that!

check out our other promo though we spent a few months on this one, i think the last skaters section will definitely make you want to grab your board and go skate! good vibes!

http://www.scienceskateboards.co.uk/newsite/promovid.html

• 4 weeks later...

yo anything with kerry getz in it. fucking insane how good he is... just be weary of his temperment. seeing him skate/skating with him in person is nuts

a fine example in photosynethsis:

rs3PNljADQE

or not fucking vid wont load.