Trust me...this wont hurt a bit.

JustHaja

Guest StuckOnStupid
Be honest... are you dating one of the Teriyaki Boyz?

that made me shoot iced coffee out my nose. fuggin...bape camo buttplugs...leather baby milo zippermouth gimp mask....

THATS RACISM.

No, but yeah, call me when you get to Japan. Family live anywhere near tokyo?

Toyohashi close to hamamatsu but its countryside so ill most likely be in tokyo or nagoya.

while he's over there, make him nice little videos of you doing stripteases and such and send them to him. go see him the first time in one of the outfits you used. bring restraints (be creative... leather, ties, and rope get boring..... try something he wont expect - those neon lanyard things....shoe laces.....pieces of the shirt you just took off), a big peacock feather, and some warming oil. tie the boy down give him a massage with some of the warming oil and tickle away.... put ice cubes on sensitive spots.

yeah aka. detroit steamer.

whats a detroit steamer?

I like that one Keri...that will be #4 on the list although were still waiting to find out where we can appropriate a midget gimp.

Guest jmatsu
Cant argue with that...so far:D

although you agreeing to "jap boys do it right," probably personal preference, would you mind elaborating? how do they do it right? hearing comparissons to other ethnicities you've dated would be interesting.

i really hope he's not just dating you because you're black.

although you agreeing to "jap boys do it right," probably personal preference, would you mind elaborating? how do they do it right? hearing comparissons to other ethnicities you've dated would be interesting.

i really hope he's not just dating you because you're black.

lol....hes dating me because im cute...and my body "isnt like japanese girls".im sure its a perk that im black that way he can tell all his japanese friends he came to new york and dated a cute black girl but I am use to it and I:m dating him because he was the hottest guy at my party and hes japanese....i have a bit of an asian fetish right now.

But to answer your question I find that japanese guys tend to have weird quirks..like this one guy really like the feeling of my skin pressed against his. We never even had sex just liked me naked. Thought that was a little weird. This one likes smelling me I dont get it but he likes to do it so no harm no foul I say. I was pleasantly surprised on the size front as i ve heard bad things. Overall sex with his is fabulous I can honestly say hes #2 best sex ever would be #1 cept ..well nevermind.

White guys....to me its almost like a subconscious thing where they either want to be dominated by a black girl or they want to live their black girl fantasy and feel like theyre up to par. Like if they can satisfy me..then they`ve somehow arrived. I think this is true for most men but i sense it more when im dating white guys. Overall a white guy was the best sex ive ever had he was russian.

Black guys for me are very confident when it comes to sex unfortunately they fall short as they have rules of the things they do and dont do or youll get the occasional freak that will do anything and everything and lets be honest thats fun but someone that is that into freaky things ie (tongue in ass,wearing my underwear etc..) gets a little disturbing after a while. Overall I love black men the swagger the connection cannot be imitated and I can say that although the previous statement might not seem that way i can honestly say I just havent met one that has turned me out yet..but im patiently waiting.

I have learned in my adulthood that I like men..... where they come from or what color they are doesnt matter to me long as they make me feel good and respect me i:m down. Overall the best sex ive had has been with quiet/ shy types or artists. Silent but oh so deadly:rolleyes: .

Hope that enlightened you some...Of course its only my opinion

I have learned in my adulthood that I like men..... where they come from or what color they are doesnt matter to me long as they make me feel good and respect me i:m down. Overall the best sex ive had has been with quiet/ shy types or artists. Silent but oh so deadly:rolleyes: .

Hope that enlightened you some...Of course its only my opinion

oh cosign cosign cosign.... dear lord one of the boys i'm seeing is this soft spoken quiet fuzzy faced musician type and wow. yeah wow. the kind of wow that makes your legs shake and you pass out 5 minutes later because not only are you completely satisfied, but he's managed to completely relax you.

yeah begs, will definately take my previous idea to another level with the godzilla mask. the gimp could wear the one instead.see below :rolleyes:

wear this and make a mess.

febamk9.jpg

ok i got another one, might be several by end of day.haha

ingredients:

1 gallon olive

2. 1 cup peanut butter

3. 1 gimp w/ a video camera.

so you guys get butt ass nekkid. pour olive oil on each other. then smear peanut butter on each others nipples and lick it off. then you whistle and out comes the midget gimp out the closet wearing nothing but a leather mask,butt nekkid with a video cam.and the rest..let your imagination go wild...

okay heres an update...I ve done #1 on the list tied him to my bed and then i acted like i forgot something and said i:ll be right back...went into living room to watch Shin-chan on adult swim. after lik 10 minutes i could hear him calling me but kind of whispering cause my roommate was home. I acted like i didnt hear him for another 5 minutes and then i went back to the room. I felt kind of bad so i made it up to him...

Its too hot to wear costumes and go to brooklyn to surprise him but im working on it.

• 6 months later...