Trust me...this wont hurt a bit.

JustHaja

Im trying to come up with semi obscene/kinky things i can do to this guy im dating. hes a 19 year old japanese rapper.....let it marinate for a minute...................and hes going back to japan in a couple of weeks. Weve been seeing each other quite often for a month or so. They cant be too bad cause ill probably see him again ...my family lives in japan and ill be visiting/moving there and I like him :D . So far weve come up with:

1. Tie him to the bed naked and leave the room. See how long it takes him to start screaming.

2. Something having to do with him squealing like a pig or making animal noises..havent ironed out the specifics on this one yet but im intrigued by the thought.

I'm such a wuss, but to me nothing is worse than blue balls. You're a beautiful girl, strap him down, tease the living shit out of him, and then leave him stuck there. It'll hurt for awhile and he wont be able to do a thing about it with his hands tied to the bed.

Since Japanese men tend to have rather feminine faces, I suggest you dress him up as a schoolgirl and then rape him by tying him up on the bedposts.

or I can dress him up in my bra and underwear???:D

Tie him down, then go through an explanation of how you felt he should know that you're actually a man. Be very graphic about the operation and how your peen became a vag and explain that the restraints are for your own protection because you've been hit before when telling someone this.

ok i got another one, might be several by end of day.haha

ingredients:

1 gallon olive

2. 1 cup peanut butter

3. 1 gimp w/ a video camera.

so you guys get butt ass nekkid. pour olive oil on each other. then smear peanut butter on each others nipples and lick it off. then you whistle and out comes the midget gimp out the closet wearing nothing but a leather mask,butt nekkid with a video cam.and the rest..let your imagination go wild...

ok i got another one, might be several by end of day.haha

ingredients:

1 gallon olive

2. 1 cup peanut butter

3. 1 gimp w/ a video camera.

so you guys get butt ass nekkid. pour olive oil on each other. then smear peanut butter on each others nipples and lick it off. then you whistle and out comes the midget gimp out the closet wearing nothing but a leather mask,butt nekkid with a video cam.and the rest..let your imagination go wild...

lol....Where are you getting all this stuff?? and where would i get a midget gimp? you know for research sake:o

Tie him down, then go through an explanation of how you felt he should know that you're actually a man. Be very graphic about the operation and how your peen became a vag and explain that the restraints are for your own protection because you've been hit before when telling someone this.

What if he beats me...he is a black belt.

Thing is, he's Japanese. This vetos any real trauma you're trying to put him through cos he'll endure absolutely anything you do to him and chances are he'll probably get off on it.

That said, I imagine a dose of chloroform or rohypnol, restraints, sex toys and a remote video camera might go some way to doing the trick.