Nike AM 1 legit check

i'm especially wary of powersellers with less than 450 100% positive feedback. this seller's got a ways to go before i consider him legit.

i'm especially wary of powersellers with less than 450 100% positive feedback. this seller's got a ways to go before i consider him legit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Michael-Ip-Nike-Air-Max-1-ATMOS-ELEPHANT-clot-safari-12_W0QQitemZ160117943791QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would you consider this dude legit then even with the sketchy item location?

ummm they weren't an Asian exclusive? I got my pair in the Uk - Size? had them.

I'd say the auction was Legit aswell.

You, my friend, got jacked. Maybe not. But I'm positive these were a Japan-exclusive. Perhaps a few pairs were leaked to the United States.

http://www.myairshoes.com/nike/nikeatmos-elephant-pack.html

These are a limited release to Japan with 2000 pairs to be sold. There may be a few pairs to be dropped at Atmos store in NYC.

there are forums out there dedicated to nike legit checks. please dont trash up supershopper. but as many posters have pointed out that guy on ebay is legit.

i really doubt its japan exclusive - more like an asian-exclusive.

They sell these at a few places here in Australia

they are an asian exclusive. however, other shops around the world got a few pair. solebox in berlin, other european shops, and even some shop in cali. i forget the name. my homey is going to china next week. so hopefully he will be able to pick me up a pair.