White Jeans

soundune

summer is on its way and i'm thinking about trying out a pair of white jeans. i saw some by Nudie that i liked but can't find a place to buy them online.

can anyone tell me if/where one can buy the Nudie white jeans? any recommendations for white jeans? mille grazie

On the other end of the spectrum I'm pretty sure that dior made a white jean this spring . I was also wondering about the nudie white jean, the fit looks good on it but i've never seen it anywhere.

I've never seen white jeans as beautiful as the April '77 White Colordrives. They're not made anymore, though.

do they have looser stuff? cuz i really cant do that tight jeans thing, but im looking for an inexpensive pair of white jeans to give my closet a little more diversification...

levis, my dude.

American Apparel if you're looking for something cheap.

Cheap Monday white cords (size down like three sizes though), if you're looking for something cheaper.

word to the american apparel ones. i've had their 'silver' ones (white with a hint of grey) for a while now and i have no problems with em. they were $60

article in one of the more recent GQs, listing the DH white denim at 570 US. There's a little store called HnM that seems to have some nice white jeans for not very much money.
I tried on a pair at H&M and wasn't a fan of the fit at all. Which was too bad, I was really hoping that would be my cheap white jeans option. Might try on some the AA ones one of these days.

I tried on a pair at H&M and wasn't a fan of the fit at all. Which was too bad, I was really hoping that would be my cheap white jeans option. Might try on some the AA ones one of these days.

What didn't you like about the fit? I tried a pair on also and they fit me so well in the butt lol. Too bad the cotton was too thin though because i noticed the outline of my underwear in the mirror.

What didn't you like about the fit? I tried a pair on also and they fit me so well in the butt lol. Too bad the cotton was too thin though because i noticed the outline of my underwear in the mirror.
I don't know, they just felt awkward. Really loose up top, didn't look good on me at all. It could very well be that they have different cuts, but I didn't see any others there.