Coffee Table Photography Books

ericdw

man that nachtwey book is at the top of my list to buy.

it's not photography, but i once saw a william s burroughs coffee table book (large format illustrated version of one of his books) and it blew my mind.

nachetway is dope... i need to school myself on some more photographers.. like you guys are mentioning..

anyways if ur looking for some pretty decently priced stuff that is kinda poppy-ish and fun..

try some of the lomo books out. i know lomo is super hype and shit but some of their publications are sick

www.lomography.com

www.lomohomes.com/chrisj_hungup <-dont use so much but if u time take a look @_@

I have no knowledge or education in photography, and I think this may be an overplayed cliche like Nike Dunks, but I still want William Claxton's Jazz Life. It doesn't have to be the expensive signed edition, just the regular one is fine....I guess I just envy the dude for being around all those great performers.

nachtwey is one of the most overrated photographers ever, imo.

I have War Photographer at home, supposed to watch it soon ;(

His pics about Sulfur mines and other niceties are otherwordly.

You may like him less after watching it, but it's definitly an interesting movie. Let me know what you think.

Haha, yeah that's pretty much what my friend said before giving me the DVD.