This Is How We Run Shit...

agreed ;)

I seriously doubt anyone being jealous here. fact is that you're boasting with pics of your (?) car on multiple fashion forums with a topic like "this is how we run shit" and some cellphone pictures of a lamborghini. if anything, some people might view this as bragging and consider you being arrogant, but personally I can say I have absolutely no reason to be jealous of you, I'd take my car over that any day :)

yet you respond.......;)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

498235510_8c1f2a22c2.jpg

Fam blurred for obvious reasons, don't want people in the street recognising them and wanting to take pictures of this awesome whip!

Dude, did you blur your dog's "face" too?

Man, my dog is Off the Hectic-scale, ofcourse I blurred him! Why do you think he's put on that sheep costume in the first place?

bradley, youre a troll like vaclav is a troll... some people just dont get it.

King of Trolls..............but yet since your on here so much, your not a troll right?

yes... i am a lawn troll.

i dont know tho... i dont feel i make up a personality to troll the boards with... i come pretty much how i am in real life... maybe a bit more cocky.

and yet you guuys have no clue about me, this is me, barring the beating of the wife of course, I have no need to lie, and I tell it how it is, maybe thats why iI have an admiration of people like you, OMC and others, straight to the point

and yet you guuys have no clue about me, this is me, barring the beating of the wife of course, I have no need to lie, and I tell it how it is, maybe thats why iI have an admiration of people like you, OMC and others, straight to the point

yeah... outside of the wife beating thing i cant see any trolling behavior.

and that was OrangeManCunts idea right?

yet you respond.......;)

if you were referring to what I quoted, I believe he meant that this topic is fun enough to make you want to play along. I find this topic and you're character amusing, hence why I'm posting. icon14.gif

I guess my concept of trolling is a little broader than some others. Whether Brad is entirely honest and straightforward about everything he does, or whether he is just trawling a long line of bs through supertalk doesn't really matter; he's a troll because he is obviously smart enough to be cognizant of stirring a lot of people's shit up, and he likes it enough to keep doing it.

Good, consistent trolls are a rarity, and they're an asset to the forums on which they practice their craft. They provide no only an initial smirk of appreciation for people who (think) they know what's going on, but occasionally uprorious laughter via those who have been fucking trolled out and get angst enough to post.

I guess my concept of trolling is a little broader than some others. Wether Brad is entirely honest and straightforward about everything he does, or wether he is just trawling a long line of bs through supertalk doesn't really matter; he's a troll because he is obviously smart enough to be cognizant of stirring a lot of people's shit up, and he likes it enough to keep doing it.

Good, consistent trolls are a rarity, and they're an asset to the forums on wich they practice their craft. They provide no only an initial smirk of appreciation for people who (think) they know what's going on, but occasionally uprorious laughter via those who have been fucking trolled out and get angst enough to post.

ggrrreaaaaattt contribution...............

i dont think a single superfuture member on this site has a better car than brad piffery. that shit is beyond ill. unless of course the car belongs to his neighbor and he just walked outside and took a pic of it holding a paper with the words 'superfuture' on it.
DSC_0060.jpg

HublotDSC_0062.jpg

a maserati and a hublot?

Guest StuckOnStupid

all the other people asking what I do, I'm in export/import business, also do community development, so its all good.....everyone else keep on taking shit about the rims, thats fine, as thats about all you motherfuckers can afford on the car....its all good...back tot he program

so gimme a job, nigga. im toiling in obscurity over here!

Guest StuckOnStupid
ethiopean polenta is a hectic phrase for sure,

but i suspect that westside is not african.

my vote is for his mother's punani tasting like... ackee and codfish.

IZ U IZ OR IZ U AIN'T JAMAICAN, BLAD?

i was gonna say somalian, but that is an insult if someone is not somalian. somalians dont even like being somalians, really.

i was gonna say somalian, but that is an insult if someone is not somalian. somalians dont even like being somalians, really.

R U FUKIN SERIOUS? UR CALLIN ME SOMALIAN? STFU U FUKIN INDIAN FRM NIKETAKL