This Is How We Run Shit...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did an illiterate asshole like you "get some sick rides of your own"?

why you mad doggy?

i run a 'translation company' for people who dun understand 'hella bare sick fits' talk like you lot all type on here, you stupid bell-end who wouldnt know the meaning of irony and a joke if it bit you in the fanny you dope

get some hella ambition and work bare hard dude, and get some sick rides of your own, and you dun have to go to uncle bobs house then.
How did an illiterate asshole like you "get some sick rides of your own"?

I can imagine him talking like that in his office. Mike play along and paint a funny picture....

get some hella ambition and work bare hard dude, and get some sick rides of your own, and you dun have to go to uncle bobs house then.

is that what your parents did? :)

as a matter of fact, I'd take my car over uncle bobs any day. I just wanted to take pics of it, you know, cause its pretty expensive and all.

why you mad doggy?

i run a 'translation company' for people who dun understand 'hella bare sick fits' talk like you lot all type on here, you stupid bell-end who wouldnt know the meaning of irony and a joke if it bit you in the fanny you dope

Mike your username suggests that you are a little more light hearted and humerous than you're coming accross. If you're going to post pics like that you gotta be prepared to take a bit of a ribbing on here....

is that what your parents did? :)

as a matter of fact, I'd take my car over uncle bobs any day. I just wanted to take pics of it, you know, cause its pretty expensive and all.

Well put Lowery repping all over you as we speak...(but the powers that be won't let me :()

deadpan, everything i am typing is just jokes man i promise...but some people just dont get it on here...neither of them vehicles are mine, as i do not drive...i stole the pictures just like the original poster did on this thread but for fun reasons and to strike up some humorous banter, but it didnt work...... the only ride i have is a mountain bike and thats about 6 years old and has two punctures as well.

piff... wheres the hummer?

which one?.....

2H3-1.jpg

and for every other hater on here, who cant fathom how someone can afford that car unless its the neighbors......my kid has a message for you..

zoe.jpg

all the other people asking what I do, I'm in export/import business, also do community development, so its all good.....everyone else keep on taking shit about the rims, thats fine, as thats about all you motherfuckers can afford on the car....its all good...back tot he program

goddamn, thats it the san diego superfuture meetup will be at piffery's house. with fun & games provided by piffery. come test drive the ferrari, or the hummers. or come just to see his wife, maybe he'll even throw in a beating for us. or come tour the piffery estate free cocktails all night. then tour the lavish 5 acre marijuana farm in the back yard. That would be the best sufu meetup of alltime.

goddamn, thats it the san diego superfuture meetup will be at piffery's house. with fun & games provided by piffery. come test drive the ferrari, or the hummers. or come just to see his wife, maybe he'll even throw in a beating for us. or come tour the piffery estate free cocktails all night. then tour the lavish 5 acre marijuana farm in the back yard. That would be the best sufu meetup of alltime.

Post it and THEY will come...

i call dibbs on driving the whip first.

all the other people asking what I do, I'm in export/import business, also do community development, so its all good.....everyone else keep on taking shit about the rims, thats fine, as thats about all you motherfuckers can afford on the car....its all good...back tot he program

I'd wager I could get one. It'd be financially fucking myself in the ass as I trade fast growing assets for something that depreciates like mad.

Either you're too fucking rich to care or financially very, very stupid. Or alternatively a troll, but this topic is too fun to not play along.

I'd wager I could get one. It'd be financially fucking myself in the ass as I trade fast growing assets for something that depreciates like mad.

Either you're too fucking rich to care or financially very, very stupid. Or alternatively a troll, but this topic is too fun to not play along.

agreed ;)

I seriously doubt anyone being jealous here. fact is that you're boasting with pics of your (?) car on multiple fashion forums with a topic like "this is how we run shit" and some cellphone pictures of a lamborghini. if anything, some people might view this as bragging and consider you being arrogant, but personally I can say I have absolutely no reason to be jealous of you, I'd take my car over that any day :)