This Is How We Run Shit...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you smoked so fukin much you dont remember what happened that day, seriously happened to me, I only remember going to my friends morning then bam recalling nothing afterwards.

Chrome rims on a Lamborghini.. I'm gonna sit in the corner and sob now.

Why? It's not like Lambo even makes real sport cars. They make cars for rich people that look exotic and are relatively fast without sacrificing too much comfort. Does Lamborghini even race? Forget F1, do they even field a car for anything? I think there might be a Lambo in JGTC right now but that circuit is more a car show than anything.

i dont think a single superfuture member on this site has a better car than brad piffery. that shit is beyond ill. unless of course the car belongs to his neighbor and he just walked outside and took a pic of it holding a paper with the words 'superfuture' on it.

Guest StuckOnStupid
..which is not surprising as this is a shopping/fashion forum.

just sayin

oh word, you little ho? cause i could have sworn people post pictures things like cameras, mp3 players, fixed gear bikes, their children, and supreme basketballs, none of which can be worn. why the fuck do you think anyone buys a car worth more than a few gees? fashion, that's why.

just sayin.

u mad?