Marc Jacobs Backpack

This is a bit off-topic, but it's a result of checking out the backpack on the Marc Jacobs website - does anyone know how much the "Wide Belt" is? (it's also under "Special Items")

And how available it is?

I find myself with a sudden powerful desire for an all-black leather belt. Silver buckles are lame.

I hope they have it there tomorrow at Marc by Marc jacobs in Mercer. I think it's there because the other MJ store is not the Marc by MJ (not the men's store). Coz the labels on the bag itself is M by MJ so yeah. I hope they have all the colors! I'm lusting for one. And the price is just wow.

I saw a girl carrying one earlier too. It's the perfect size. and those straps look sexy.

Looks like I know what I'm getting the next time I'm in LA. I wonder what kind of fades I'll get with the black denim bag......haha j/k (not really).

i don't get it, explain please.

Anyway, they are available at the Marc by Marc Jacobs store in Los Angeles. Im not sure if they have all the colors though, im pretty sure they do.