HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

Converge for petitioning the empty sky and halo in a haystack reign supreme in my opinion but have been on a steady decline after 'when forever comes crashing' I mean, Jane for was good, and there might be like 6 total tracks of their last 3 records, but I just get tired of hearing d-beat/slightly weird part/d-beat/slightly weird part/breakdown for EVERY fucking song now.

Converge for petitioning the empty sky and halo in a haystack reign supreme in my opinion but have been on a steady decline after 'when forever comes crashing' I mean, Jane for was good, and there might be like 6 total tracks of their last 3 records, but I just get tired of hearing d-beat/slightly weird part/d-beat/slightly weird part/breakdown for EVERY fucking song now.

Fair enough. I liked No Heroes and Axe To Fall was decent, but I agree that nothing is fucking with Petitioning... and I think Jane Doe is cool too. I see where you're coming from though.

• 1 month later...

Couldn't have said it better. I was bummed when I went to a converge show last year (toured with Coalesce) and saw that most of the audience was 18 or under. :(

It was cool how Jacob was talking to everyone that lined up after the concert one on one. Couldn't get the setlist, so I had to settle for a Coalesce one.

f2zdRPh9NVo

Not to be "that guy" but what the fuck makes this hardcore? This shit sounds more like some breaking Benjamin/staind garbage. There's literally no way to relate this to anything that is generally considered hardcore.

Seriously though. Go listen to Bencap's band hesitation wound (great name btw) that's some of the best hardcore I've heard in a long time.

holy shit 20 seconds into that twitching tongues song, it's gay as FUCK, you're right it absolutely does sound like STAIND. jesus christ. and ok now it's over and yeah... i wouldn't listen to that again if you paid me

anybody going to boston strangler in new york this weekend? c u there