HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

Ok so now that axe to fall has reared it's ugly disgusting head it's fair to say every other hardcore band can call it quits. Good game guys, but you'll never make anything that wonderful, thanks for trying though.

it's so good.

leaving now to go chill with the acacia strain before they play tonight, hopefully ill break some scene kids face.

lately ive been jamming alot of early 90's/late 80's shit, turning point, absolution, unbroken, supertouch, stuff that i was never really into before, but went back and gave it another listen.

oh and the new converge fucking kills. again and again and again

i used to be all into hardcore many ages ago, but it just got kinda silly with the posturisms, trends and all that.

was mostly into classic nyhc like agnostic front, cro-mags, bad brains, etc though i can't say i've stopped listening to that stuff - just kinda grown out of the "scene" that evolved from it

^^ it is my du, impending doom was the lamest shit ive ever experienced, AND all the dudes are idiots, luckily i missed mcmb i was eating pizza with abr, and well, even though im friends with some people in abr, i dont care for their music. but maybe acacia strain will pull that vocal test cover out again.