HARDCORE SAVED MY LIFE

i was late to the cursed party, but there are very, VERY few bands who pull off that sound nearly as well as them. i think for a lot of bands even being compared to them is pretty high praise.

the loudest fucking band in canada!

I & II is fucking asldjasld

I can think of myself as "fallen out of the hardcore scene". I still listen to bands new releases and go to shows but I don't get into bands like I use to. I've thought about this much, you may not agree, but I think Blacklisted - Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God has been the heaviest hardcore CD released since Humanity is the Devil. That cd has been my favorite release in at least 2 years.

I can think of myself as "fallen out of the hardcore scene". I still listen to bands new releases and go to shows but I don't get into bands like I use to. I've thought about this much, you may not agree, but I think Blacklisted - Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God has been the heaviest hardcore CD released since Humanity is the Devil. That cd has been my favorite release in at least 2 years.

You having a laugh here? Asides from Disembodied's releases blowing the shit out of Integrity on the sheer mid-90s-heaviness stakes and making this a whole moot point, I have to contest that that album isn't even that heavy in the first place...

You having a laugh here? Asides from Disembodied's releases blowing the shit out of Integrity on the sheer mid-90s-heaviness stakes and making this a whole moot point, I have to contest that that album isn't even that heavy in the first place...

I just like that they ripped off Hum and Nirvana in the title.

I just like that they ripped off Hum and Nirvana in the title.

heh.

just popping to back all the cursed love. I fucking love the production on III, i think its one of my favorite records recording wise. the bass tone is godamn killer and "friends in the music industry" is one of the best call-outs of all time. soo pissed. i'm a sucker for all chris colohan's bands though.

Definitely going to this!

May 2nd and 3rd 2009

@ The Metro

Doors at 12pm Show at 1pm each day

Unbroken

Disembodied

Trial

Mouthpiece

Underdog

Guilt

Killingtime

Damnation AD

Ringworm

Threadbare

Split Lip

Reach The Sky

Bane

Betrayed

Blacklisted

Have Heart

Soul Control

The Killer

Convicted

Harms Way

Thought Crusade

have you guys seen the show gangland on the history channel?? well the episode that im watching right now is all about FSU. its prettty entertaining, i never thought id see a documentary on them on public tv..
I was just watching that as well! Had no idea there were "hardcore" gangs.

haha yea ive seen some fsu dudes at shows around here, but i didnt think it was serious enough to be on that show lol. im suprised they didnt cover other "hardcore gangs" as well, like dms, or courage crew.

DMS lost the right to claim gang status when they let good charlotte join. Also, straight edge is a gang, dont nobody know that? All you sxe cats, you in a gang and you didnt even know it!!

i saw like, 12 bands or something stupid yesterday

it was awesome but now i cant hear for shit, and i had earplugs in all day.

molested youth

shitty limits

rampage

sex vid

mind eraser

fucked up

endless blockade

hatred surge

iron age

fucked up

mad men

urban blight