Best Burger I EVER HAD was...

plongin

Best burger Ive had was at Bullshead in West Portal (SF). Buffalo with chedder... fuck that was awsome, but out here in Japan its hard to get anything comparable.

Chuck Burger

Cheeseburger (American, Swiss, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or Mozzarella)

Pepper Jack

Teriyaki or Hickory BBQ Burger

Blue Cheese & Mozzarella Combination

Sauteed Mushroom & Grilled Onion Burger

Sauteed Oyster Mushroom Burger

Hawaiian Burger (Teriyaki sauce & topped with pineapple rings)

Sauteed Fresh Garlic Burger

Bacon & Cheese Burger

Avocado & Bacon Burger

Chili Burger with Cheddar Cheese

The Challenger (Avocado, bacon, cheddar, jack, mushrooms, & onions)

Western Burger (BBQ, bacon, cheddar cheese, onions rings)

both my brother and i thought that mos burger was disgusting, dont know if we got a bad one but it was not something that was enjoyed.

10 characters.

in n out is good but i wouldnt call it the best for the lack of superb meat. i've had some amazing burgers in my time. theres a spot in SF that i found in lonely planet that was pretty damn good. cant remember much else at this time. i do eat in n out nearly 3 times a week if not more since i cant go anywhere without driving by one (right at the end of my street)

• 5 weeks later...

The Godfather burger @ The Lyndenwood diner in E.N.Y. near spring creek gardens

half pound buger roasted red bell pepper grilled onions mozzarella and very light marinara add to that a ton of waffle fries and3 french connections and you are stuffed and buzzed

in toronto, i've tried it all.

my mom makes the best homemade burger, but next to her, it'd have to be the drake hotel burger. rated toronto's #1 by torontolife. it's true.

organic ground beef. have the white cheeseburger version. $10 combo well worth it.

fries are dope, happy happy.

So far In N Out, but I've been a vegetarian for the past 16 odd years, so I've only been eating the things for about six months.

In N Out is one of those burgers that, while not the best in terms of a gourmet type burger, they taste fucking amazing. I'm sad I didn't have more of them (animal style of course) while I was back home.

The only thing comparable (while grossly overpriced) is Shake Shack in NYC.

170798680_db709b4b32.jpg

The Shack Stack

Two patties, a patty deep fried with cheese and portobello inside... oh the goodness.

In N Out is one of those burgers that, while not the best in terms of a gourmet type burger, they taste fucking amazing. I'm sad I didn't have more of them (animal style of course) while I was back home.

The only thing comparable (while grossly overpriced) is Shake Shack in NYC.

170798680_db709b4b32.jpg

The Shack Stack

Two patties, a patty deep fried with cheese and portobello inside... oh the goodness.

shake shack is extremely tasty, but ever since they cut the trans fat out of their frying oil, the french fries have never tasted as good...