Team Fuck Off Levis

homme.homme

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact there are levis 'spies' on this board which probably influenced the temporary closure of Zippangu treasures etc etc... not to mention the lawsuits against all the japanese brands...

Offensive - I didnt think so BUT if the general population of sufu thinks so i will back down.

the fact there are levis 'spies' on this board which probably influenced the temporary closure of Zippangu treasures etc etc... not to mention the lawsuits against all the japanese brands...

Offensive - I didnt think so BUT if the general population of sufu thinks so i will back down.

there is a fucking levi's designer that posts on here frequently, before all the horseshit as well, so "spies" is not the correct word. i wouldn't even blame the person i'm speaking of about what happened, but move on, life goes on, a red tab isn't going to kill you at the end of the day.

I'm down. Fuck off Levis... Can I still wear my LVC 47s? Nah, for reals though. Levis can bite a dick. I just particularly don't like copyright laws (for the most part) and levis clinging to their red tab and arcuate just represents the ultimate in copyright protection.

I know it's not killing anyone and I'm not exactly losing sleep over the matter but it's still shit. And the desinger you speak of, if he is a contributor I'm sure he wouldn't have anything to do with the 'horseshit' and I'm not directing anything at him. BUT there probably are some with affiliation to levis who use this board to find info on brands/stores etc and although unavoidable that shit ain't right.

the lawsuit has hurt some companies particularly sugarcane who are basically re-arranging their whole company over it

levi's should fuck off just a little bit

they did that before levi's filed suit. i'm not sticking up for them either way, b/c my favorite piggy company has to change, but state the facts at least

lol a couple of weeks ago i wouldnt say shit...but i sold my lvc 47's recently so im LEVIS FREE!! ahah FUCK OFF LEVIS!!

meh..only reason why i sold it was cuzz a 34 inseam shrunk too much..i liked the fit..just too short

mixed feelings...

We gotta support other companies to show that it's not because of the acuate or red tab that we bought their jeans.

Levi's kills those 2 trademarks anyway with their zillions variations (black, silver , orange, white...).

But deep inside i still respect levi's because they are the father of blue jeans. And I think lots of japanese companies felt that way too. That's why they didn't fight back (yeah u gotta understand japanese culture and custom).

If they want to show some love: stop selling crappy jeans.

Team Soraanaam Ghost Agents Also Support This Campaign We Must Unite And Fuck Levis On Behalf Of The Galatical Confederation< First Lets Have A Pow Wow Then Fuck Levis After

Guest ksr1900
Join me....

i enjoy a nice pair of levi's as a matter of fact...and from the looks of y'all your fits are shit so step the fuck off...and btw this kinda goes for all of superfuture go get a life aside from an indie clothing forum...honestly do you NOT have anything better to do with your time...its really pathetic

I know it's not killing anyone and I'm not exactly losing sleep over the matter but it's still shit. And the desinger you speak of, if he is a contributor I'm sure he wouldn't have anything to do with the 'horseshit' and I'm not directing anything at him. BUT there probably are some with affiliation to levis who use this board to find info on brands/stores etc and although unavoidable that shit ain't right.

why aint it right? dont say you wouldnt have your people reading here if you were running a label, cause thats bullshit.

and as for the tab/arcuate dealio....yes it sucks, cause i would rather buy japanese repros than levis....and now some companies have lost that extra bit of authenticity due to the lawsuit...but that said, if it were viable to pursue legal options, i would do exactly the same thing if running a business, whether it be as massive as levis or as small as one of the repro companies.

why aint it right? dont say you wouldnt have your people reading here if you were running a label, cause thats bullshit.

and as for the tab/arcuate dealio....yes it sucks, cause i would rather buy japanese repros than levis....and now some companies have lost that extra bit of authenticity due to the lawsuit...but that said, if it were viable to pursue legal options, i would do exactly the same thing if running a business, whether it be as massive as levis or as small as one of the repro companies.

Granted if I was running a business I would do all I could to research the market- everything ethical at least. But my point of view here is not exactly business minded it's much more simplifed due to the fact that I am a consumer in this instance and have no profesional relations with any companies involved. My mere point of view, which I am making visible is that i am 'yay' towards repro companies and 'nay' towards levis. I care about the clothes and the little guy and don't give a fuck about Levis.

It's easy to say "if your were this and if you were that" but I'm not any of those things (although I do understand the point) - I just don't want the companies and garments that I like to be forced to change.

the thing for me is that the companies that have already changed are looking good already. the skull "x" and the flathead arc and iron heart arc's all look better now than before. before they looked like levi's, now they actually have something that will brand them as their own companies. it's not like those companies that changed recently are really the "historic" jeans, skull isn't exactly rehashing levi's cuts. Sugarcane is the only one i'm thinking of right now that did change, but that was even before the lawsuit, and it was for their own brand recognition, not to be confused with levi's. personally if i gave 2 shits about the historic aspect of jeans i'd be like airfrogmusic and ONLY buy LVC's as you can't fuck with the originator.

everyone actually affected except the consumers have moved on it seems. not a bad thing imo.

Guest ksr1900
What the fuck? Why do you care buddy? If you dont like it, why dont you fuck off. Go roll in the grass, or swim in a lake or someother cool shit that is better than internets...

Don't YOU have something better to be doing right now?

because i pretty much AM bored to literal death...i HOPE you still live with your parents so that you have at least a BIT of an excuse for being such a nothing and being such a useless leach on society

because i pretty much AM bored to literal death...i HOPE you still live with your parents so that you have at least a BIT of an excuse for being such a nothing and being such a useless leach on society

Awesome. Well it sounds like you are done here now.... yes? Thanks for everything.

So bored? Go ride a bike, leave the house, talk to people...

be like airfrogmusic and ONLY buy LVC's as you can't fuck with the originator.

word! buying japanese denim is a hassle..i'd rather be able to get my jeans asap. love LVC and i'd stick to it because of the fit also i wouldnt have to cry out to people in these jean threads on asking how the fit is 5 trillion times.

plus nothing beats getting a pair of 47s for $90...