Bags...Leather...

if you're in high school a backpack's fine, but i think once you reach a certain age most guys will move on to a briefcase / messenger. i spose it depends on what you do for work, but grown men (especially decked out in smart casual or business wear) that walk around with sports/streetwear type backpacks everywhere always look a bit silly to me.

i'm looking for a tote/briefcase that can fit my 15" macpro too. i want to find something that has a nice aesthetic but at the same time functional. i've checked out the jas mb & the guidi bags..but it's just way TOO big...those bags are more like weekender bags but not very practical for everyday use...i have to admit i do like the material...i wonder if they have something smaller...that exactly fits my macpro. and i don't want something that is way too flamboyant looking. i want something that is classic but not TOO WALLSTREET looking. do you guys feel me? i want something that would compliment my street style clothing.

any suggestions???