Bags...Leather...

Hey Guys! I'm thinking of purchasing a new leather bag...I couldn't decide what to get...I do have a TUMI backpack that I use for work/gym...a louis vuitton bastille (damier pattern) messenger bag that I never use...and a brown leather guccissima leather bag that I use occasionally...Please help!!!

I'm thinking of getting this YSL messenger bag (reasonably priced) with a mombasa horn on the handle...or this new louis vuitton kangaroo leather tote (very nice but very pricey)....what do you think???

Guest jmatsu
Hey Guys! I'm thinking of purchasing a new leather bag...I couldn't decide what to get...I do have a TUMI backpack that I use for work/gym...a louis vuitton bastille (damier pattern) messenger bag that I never use...and a brown leather guccissima leather bag that I use occasionally...Please help!!!

I'm thinking of getting this YSL messenger bag (reasonably priced) with a mombasa horn on the handle...or this new louis vuitton kangaroo leather tote (very nice but very pricey)....what do you think???

i can get you this for 25% not including shipping. seriously. pm me.

i like mulberry. how much was the 'seth'....

It retails for about £300. Mine was a present from an ex-girlfriend…

The leather is really nice, although you do have to treat it with some sort of waterproofing spray occasionally or it marks in the rain. I'm sure the weather in Australian is generally a lot nicer than that in the UK though, so this probably wouldn't be too much of an issue.

this thread should be in supershopper... seriously... superfashion =/= supershopping

what do you guys think...????

dior homme tote

eqzoom.jpg

ysl muse briefcase

yslmuse.jpg

i think the dior one looks like a girl's bag.

ysl seems alright, but hard to make out the details from that pic.

only just checked those earlier links - those guidi carry-all's are killer.

i think the dior one looks like a girl's bag.

ysl seems alright, but hard to make out the details from that pic.

only just checked those earlier links - those guidi carry-all's are killer.

the guidi stuff is TOO HUGE for me...it's bigger than me...i wonder what i'm going to put to fill it up...lol

Not only that, but those Guidi over sized bags are close to $1650 or so. I would go for something like a Jas MB small traveller bag or messenger. 1/3 of the above price with a lot of different leather choices.

I'm looking at bags right now as well, and the small or medium traveller is #1 on my list.

Not only that, but those Guidi over sized bags are close to $1650 or so. I would go for something like a Jas MB small traveller bag or messenger. 1/3 of the above price with a lot of different leather choices.

I'm looking at bags right now as well, and the small or medium traveller is #1 on my list.

OMG...that's crazy...i'd rather buy a vintage ROLEX or IWC or CARTIER for that price...

ouch... i guessed they'd be pricey, but nowhere near that much.

http://wantessentials.com

These are so nice. They have a new duffel coming out which looks amazing.

these bags are too formal looking to me...i have to be in a suit to pull this thing off...definitely not my style...but i have to admit these bags are nice...