favorite alcoholic beverage

johnny walker black, blue, green and gold.....

good, because johnny red is crap, but the others are good.

one of my faves are macallan, usually prefer the 18 years. otherwise recently, i've been into malbecs aged 3-5 years. i guess i like smooth drinks with solid flavors.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good, because johnny red is crap, but the others are good.

one of my faves are macallan, usually prefer the 18 years. otherwise recently, i've been into malbecs aged 3-5 years. i guess i like smooth drinks with solid flavors.

^^ Macallan is great. My favorite.

Bloody Mary are great too, especially in the morning!

in no particular order:

vodka tonics

vodka ginger

mojito/caipirinha/mint julep (anything involving clear liquor, sugar syrup, and mint really)

and the best drink in the fucking universe,

Surfer on Acid. (jaeger, malibu rum, splash of pineapple juice)

chivas regal when i'm at my grandfather's house...he loves that.

soju (!!!!)

all types of ale and lagers...actually, i like a good beer or two no matter the type as long as it's not ULTRA cheap. ob, heineken, and sapporo are my 3 fav. beers.

You must be Korean for loving the soju and grandpa's chivas regal.

There's a place in town that just specializes in beers, and while I'm not a fan of beer in general, they've got this awesome one for summer. Fruli is a belgian beer iirc, and it's strawberry-flavoured. The girlfriend got me to try it back on St. Pat's and I've been hooked since.

Anyways, mojitos and arnold palmers with some vodka are my summer drinks, and normally it's just disaronno and coke for me. Last summer was spent doing jaeger or vodka with red bull, and a lot of fireball.

Nothing beats serbian schlivovitz though... for getting to know your gag reflex.

thinking back to my fuzzy memoried vegas days over the summer

we ran out of blue label before going to body english and had to order drinks at the club...my buddy told me about a drink called a "black opal"

its everything a long island has, replace the coke with chambord...essentially other than the ice its pure, unadulterated alcohol, 3 of those got me so fucking twisted

i actually turned down a blunt of kush

while its not my favorite alcoholic beverage (wayyyyy too sweet for my taste) it certainly did the job in the shortest period of time

Anyone over in the UK/Ireland still drink Fat Frogs? Two pints of WKD Blue, Bacardi Breezer and Smirnoff Ice... I used to guzzle those when I was 18. :o

When out, Stoli peach or strawberry tonic or Tom Collins. Otherwise, Wifebeater or Rainier.

I drink rum almost exclusively at home. Pyrat, Mount Gay Extra Old, Captain Morgan Private Stock (fucking incredible in smoothies), and working on procuring some Ron Matusalem Classico, Barbancourt 5 Star and One Barrel Belize.

The world needs more rum drinkers.

I drink rum almost exclusively at home. Pyrat, Mount Gay Extra Old, Captain Morgan Private Stock (fucking incredible in smoothies), and working on procuring some Ron Matusalem Classico, Barbancourt 5 Star and One Barrel Belize.

The world needs more rum drinkers.

i'd drink more rum if it was possible to get flor de caña in the states. mt. gay is a decent substitute, tho.

Snuggs, you know of a good bar in PDX that would be cool with a decent fake?

We need to have a little sufu bar hop with me, you, mikey, zelah, blake, and anyone else.

I once fell in love with this bitch named E&J

don't fuck with her no more now I fuck with Tanqueray

I had my one night with E&J...never fucking again.

Snuggs, you know of a good bar in PDX that would be cool with a decent fake?

We need to have a little sufu bar hop with me, you, mikey, zelah, blake, and anyone else.

if you have a decent fake (preferably out-of-state) and we go in a group, i don't think you'll have anything to worry about, regardless of locale. most of the bartenders i know work in shitholes, so we could always slum it and not worry... ;)

(we're gonna have to break zelah's straightedge, btw)

now?

rickards red beer. its my favourite at this time because i can get as much as i want for free. :)

drinking some of that at the moment.. and it was free too. ha.

bombay and tonic with cucumber is a common one or rye and ginger.. jack and coke..

rum and vodka remind me too much of high school

i'd drink more rum if it was possible to get flor de caña in the states. mt. gay is a decent substitute, tho.

Flor de Caña is available in WA, make a trip over the Columbia! They even have the 21yr up here. I've never had it - if it's like Mount Gay I probably wouldn't drop the $35 on it, I like my rums a little wetter and sweeter.

well shit! maybe it's distributed here, too? i haven't even bothered looking for it in the last several years (have only had it in nicaragua and costa rica), but a quick googling makes it look like it's possible...

there are a few white rums and several darks available in central america -- not sure what you can get in WA.

pic_antiquecollection.jpg

Bourbon or rye whiskey always. Current favorites are one of these with a splash of water.

A negroni is my aperitif of choice and I'm partial to armagnac for after dinner if it's on someone else's tab.