favorite alcoholic beverage

hey SF

happy cinco de drinko!!!

im fking trrrrrrrashed

what do you guys prefer to order at a bar/ get drunk off of?

i myseld prefer a bottle of black label and some diet coke!

post your fave alcoholic bev and discuss

black.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ill have a fuzzy navel, and get him a bitch drink!"

"2 fuzzy navels it is"

Jaeger / Redbull - I crave this, but Jaegermeister is unfortunately out of my price leauge in Britain.

I cant stand the energy drink x vodka, I poured down so many of those when I was younger that even the smell makes me feel bad.

in regards of coctails, I like caipiroscas and mojitos. and as much as a chick drink it is, cosmos are fucking good sometimes.

my usual drink is wine, never was much into beer. and I like some english ciders, like stowford and black rat.

Cointreau... I've gotten absolutely shitfaced by drinking this straight and not once disliked the taste. It's also great after dinner or in just about any other situation

Tequila Gimlet... Have to drink these slow, but I love the taste.

Good beer... I'm German and I live in Austria, so there's a decent supply.

I cant stand the energy drink x vodka, I poured down so many of those when I was younger that even the smell makes me feel bad.

you definitely need to drink them in moderation. nothing worse than extreme caffeine/gurana high and then comedown. nasty shit.

+1 on mojitos.

long island iced tea is good when done well too.

johnny walker black, blue, green and gold.....

well done sir, well done

mojitos are also great...but ive found that most places that serve them either dont use fresh mint leaves and dont crush them up enough to get the essence out

I'm a Sparks man ...or does that make me a woman? either way, pounding back two of the 7% tallboys sets it off for me before I move to either beer or fine, fine liquors

sparks the alcoholic energy drink thing? i have good memories of that, a few weeks after i turned 21 i went to the grocery store with my friends, they were still under 21, and they noticed that they were underpriced, like $1.75 for a 4 pack so we loaded up and got tore up at some movie, think it was xmen or spiderman or some shit. i miss those days.

Any UK Uni students here?

Ask any Uni student their favorite drink, it will DEFINATELY be Snakebite! Haha, these kids love it like a fat kid loves cake. 1/2 pint beer (usually cheapest), 1/2 pint cider (again, cheapest), with a spot of blackcurrant squash. Drink more than 3 pints and youll be passin more gas than... the UAE!

Haha, one night in the first year, we got some drinks from the 24 hour shop before going out. Decided to make snakebites out of K's Super Cider (somethin like 8%) and Carlsberg Export or whatever its called (again like 7 or 8%), and then some nice ribena squash. After a few pints of those we couldnt be asked to go out!

Also try the Tesco Value Snakey B, made with all Tesco Value products, including TV generic lager, TV cider, and TV blackcurrant squash. We had diahrreha for daaaays!

Oh, I forgot to mention another great drink: TVRs!

1 shot Tequila, 1 shot Vodka, four fingers redbull, served in a hi-ball glass. Make sure to add a twist of lemon, otherwise it tastes like shit. Great drink tho!

And, of course, the old Black Velvet:

Half cheap champagne, half guiness, all gooooood!

And my favorite aperitif: Campari & Orange, in a tumbler with an icecube. mmmm

As for Absinthe, Ive had 3 different types, including one rank ass coffee flavoured black Absinthe, but none had Wormwood. I really wanna try an Absinthe with the holy trinity, drink it the old fashioned way with the spoon and all, but I cant seem to find any. I heard it makes the anise less flavorful and can also fuck you up real good. But then again i heard this from the same guy who pulls fat chicks so he can give them a "life experience" so not exactly the strongest source in the world.

Man I really wanna drink right now!