worth a try - interest in a proxy from india?

I don't know if i can get any selvedge denim here if you guys know anywhere where I can get selvedge ill try and get it for you.

As for fabric my god that what india is made for what are you looking for there is a lot of fantastic stuff here dirt cheap, also custom clothing, silk cotton pretty much anything just tell me kinda precise details because i am not kidding some of these stores have 1000s of colors/materials (Satins garbardines)and stuff. You however wont get sweatshirting and stuff cuz its freking hot here.

Sure i've got henna here but umm how i send it might be a little difficult, just in case it bursts or something

Also a very interesting product is that there is a ton of ayurvedi stuff here, like shampoos, soaps and stuff. Made from all natural ingrediants like sea kelp and stuff. I use it a lot.

yes i do take paypal.

I live in chennai. It's in the south of india, tamilnadu. however i travel to many parts of the country in case there is anything specific you want

Umm local fashion what do you mean like what they wear over here and stuff? As for branding and local fashion in can either be uniquely indian fashion. Or the same kinda branded stuff you get in the US. Or they have western clothing geared more towards the younger generation. The luxury market in india however is amazing quality and is relatively affordable.

I had listed that india has great ayurvedic products. The product below is listed on ebay. That in india would cost around $2-2.5[/size]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Soya-Protein-Cleanser-for-hair-and-scalp-by-Biotique_W0QQitemZ260084758926QQihZ016QQcategoryZ29619QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Dont worry about whether or not i speak english i am an american citizen born and raised.

Please let me know what you are interested in. Also here we have so FREKIN good leather products which are very reasonbly priced, one of the excellent brands is called hidesign. here is there website.

www.hidesign.com

Daaaayyyymmmmmmnnnnn I never knew there was a demand for Indian products. My ethinicity is Indian, although I was born in the UK. I been twice to India but always have to see my parent's families a they were born there :-( . But i would really like to travel in India. And Microblaster is sooo true. India is CHEAPPPPP as hell. I dont think they have selvedge jeans to be honest and alot of the stuff is tailor-made but if you want fabric, the place is like the holy-grai! If someone has the time and money, then they should sell on the fabric, in the UK that is, in an Asian area where there is demand but no-one to cater forit, and you will have money coming out your ears.

I dont think they have selvedge jeans to be honest and alot of the stuff is tailor-made but if you want fabric, the place is like the holy-grai! .

Yeah I didn't think so either (havn't seen any when i've been there), but I read somewhere recently that India is now one of the biggest selvedge denim producers!! Just gotta find out where the factories are!:eek:

All right here are some replies to your questions.

DeadPan: I myself have been trying to find someone that sells selvedge somewhere in india, if anyone finds a manufacturer or distributor let me know I will do my best to make sure you get what you want. I do know however at the custom suitors you can get custom made denim jeans so next time I go there I will ask if they have any selvedge. Just so you know the custom suitors might carry it beacuse they are like serious luxury. Richard Gere flies to Chennai to get his suits sticthed where my dad gets his I am serious. Just a heads up 45RPM premium denim, Jomons, are made from suvin which is partly made from Sujata cotton from India.

Thomas_Highstreet: I have sent you two emails so just check. Please reply so I know that you have recieved them, check your junk to make sure.

Knucks: Lots of handmade leather wallets, what are you looking for in particular? They are all good value and great quality. out of curiosity do you want like a branded wallet? I am sorry but I don't know what Red Moon is.

Alterion: The leather belts aren't too expensive they range in price but if you want I could get an accurate figue, I know they are extremely good quality. Hidesign makes great stuff and the belts should be around $15-20. I asked a couple of people that do resellinf from Japan and a couple had a fixed rate ranging from $25-$50 however I decided to go with xcoldricex's commision which is 15% which I thought was fair.

I think thats about it. Hit me if you want anything else. Another website that you might like is this, the company generally amkes pretty high end but extremely affordable formal wear. Absoluetly fantasitc quality in my mind..

http://www.louisphilippe.com/