soviet denim jeans

for all you denim lovers.... I have found a new jean company to the US and love their jeans. I bought and tried out my first pair of jeans several months ago,,because I am a "jeans whore"..... I try out all denim. In this small amount of time I fell in love with the texture , detail and fit of the jeans. I have a brother and bought him a pair as well and it is the same for the men as it is for the females. We ladies like it to fit and this brand rocks my world. I encourage you all to chat with me or check it out. I love the detail Soviet puts into all their products. I new favorite denim brand!!! www.sovietdenimshop.com

I do believe one particular pair looks similar but I have to say the fit is so much better. I use to wear my chip and peppers until they literally unravelled on me. This pair of jeans I have sent threw the laundry and it is still new five months later. Are you into jeans as much as I am? I am really crazy about this pair.

for all you denim lovers.... I have found a new jean company to the US and love their jeans. I bought and tried out my first pair of jeans several months ago,,because I am a "jeans whore"..... I try out all denim. In this small amount of time I fell in love with the texture , detail and fit of the jeans. I have a brother and bought him a pair as well and it is the same for the men as it is for the females. We ladies like it to fit and this brand rocks my world. I encourage you all to chat with me or check it out. I love the detail Soviet puts into all their products. I new favorite denim brand!!! www.sovietdenimshop.com

Less Soviet, more you. (pics)

There's a tag called "ladies" that has several threads on quality denim for women. Check it out....for your own good.

Can we assume you sell these jeans and not just wear them? Your description makes it sound like you a have a financial interest at stake.

Are you into jeans as much as I am? I am really crazy about this pair.

I don't know...how into jeans are you? Maybe you could post some KKKrazy pictures of you in your jeans?

I see your brother was pretty happy with his jeans...

gikCu3l1tGo

that was a funny clip my friend. I'm not a sales rep and not associated with the Soviet Company. I just liked the jeans I bought! I googled the jeans and the brand has no relation to Soviet union, I thought the same thing. Too funny! ....I believe it is a South African brand. Anyhooooo, you guys are hardcore on this forum are you all gay?

that was a funny clip my friend. I'm not a sales rep and not associated with the Soviet Company. I just liked the jeans I bought! I googled the jeans and the brand has no relation to Soviet union, I thought the same thing. Too funny! ....I believe it is a South African brand. Anyhooooo, you guys are hardcore on this forum are you all gay?

not just gay, SUPERGAY!! ;)

I just liked the jeans I bought! I googled the jeans and the brand has no relation to Soviet union, I thought the same thing. Too funny! ....I believe it is a South African brand.

Soviet have been about for a bit. Always been crap. To give an idea of how good they are they can be found in such quality stores (in the UK) as U.S.C and D2!! I think they might be owned by the same company that owns USC. Anyway you are crazy if you like em...