negative rep (that you'd like to appeal or share)

Guest jmatsu

worst insult youve ever... 06-15-2007 11:03 AM PRIMA fuck you nobody appreciates your shitty attempts at being jmatsu

just because i said his outfits were boring and shitty in the neg rep i gave him, he did this.

at least try to make sense next time you neg rep me prima, or just say, "you neg repped me, so i'm gonna neg rep you for no reason".

trying to come up with stupid reasons makes you look retarded

worst insult youve ever... 06-15-2007 11:03 AM PRIMA fuck you nobody appreciates your shitty attempts at being jmatsu

just because i said his outfits were boring and shitty in the neg rep i gave him, he did this.

at least try to make sense next time you neg rep me prima, or just say, "you neg repped me, so i'm gonna neg rep you for no reason".

trying to come up with stupid reasons makes you look retarded

if you neg me of course i am going to neg you back. it would be pretty redundant to say so. might as well add something more.

yes i may always post a hat, a t-shirt, jeans, shoes and or a jacket. but no they're not the exact items. so tell me, is there something wrong with being consistent?

some people can flame all they want without posting their own shit. but at least they are original/funny. neither of which applies to you no matter how hard you try.

if you neg me of course i am going to neg you back. it would be pretty redundant to say so. might as well add something more.

yes i may always post a hat, a t-shirt, jeans, shoes and or a jacket. but no they're not the exact items. so tell me, is there something wrong with being consistent?

some people can flame all they want without posting their own shit. but at least they are original/funny. neither of which applies to you no matter how hard you try.

wtf? being consistent? are u on fucking crack?

so, if i wear everyday a pair of salvation army jeans, shirt and shoes i am being consistent? no, i am being plainly boring and cheap, but at the end of the day, i spent 4 bucks whereas you spent 500 for the same effect.

A Bum dressing like a Bum everyday is repetitive and predictable, not consistent. that is pretty much your case.

i am not here to be original or funny, i am here to speak my fucking mind, and that's what i did. deal with it

haha, TG actually did...i wanted a 3rd box (i was like 10 points away) and she neg repped me green for it :(

she's the only one who actually neg repped me by pos repping me.

i find it funny when people put in the comment "here's to your bloody epeen!" and its a green rep.

reputation_neg.gifDenim Contest 06-20-2007 04:27 PM Dick Danger go die you little fuck some day you'll find out the world is more than you bedroom

in response to my neg rep that went something like "being a smartass is cool; since your seniority on an internet message board seems to mean so much to you, this will definitely bother you"

nerd got pissed yo

Guest jmatsu

irritating calvin gave me neg rep of "giving him special treatment."

i fucking showed him some mercy by removing a negative comment and this is what i get. calvin you are now marked for death.

Guest jmatsu

new proposal (even though this isn't the rep thread).

i will rep every single member who neg reps mr. calvin.

let me know!

reputation_neg.gifOfficial Sufu Cosplay... 03-30-2007 11:55 AM StuckOnStupid go fuck yourself

Totally uncalled for. Who doesn't want to see ugly asian girls and fat white girls dress up like cartoon characters?

reputation_neg.gifWhat are you wearing...05-02-2007 11:42 PMvalhalladidn't like you on frontal, sure as hell don't like you here.

i had never talked to or heard of valhalla till i got to this board. this is really unwarranted and hurt my feelings.

this shall be my signature from now on.