Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

1.jpg

i think these are hitting syndicate accounts now (saw them from $59 - $69 US). fuck i really want the lows, anyone know any shops that would get these? igbs and spot are sold out. i have no idea who gets syndicates where i'm at.

Those Syndicate Vans are from the Steve Olson pack. I think retail is around $70 for the lows and $75 for the highs, but some places are selling them for above retail. They have them at hufsf.com. I picked mine up at Active, so if you are close to one check them out. Hope this helps, peace

btw.... there's a size 11 Chronicles of Never hi-tops available HERE. They have sold out of my size, but I think I might and wait to see what they get in next season. But now dreaming about those boots above! They remind me of my old doc martens. I especially like the second pair.

shoes_1_medium.jpg

^^^ I don't know about you guys, but I thought the consensus was to size down...I tried on both the Highs and Lows and they both fit pretty big. I'm usully a 11.5 or 11 in Syndicate stuff, but I bought these in 10.5 and they fit perfect. I would say size down half at least, but that was just my experience.