Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

yeh i saw dem on hb today. i dont think they be JV dude.. in the post they mentioned one JV style boot which i think was the last one out of all the images.. weird mountain boot looking steez. i want to cop these. hope shit doesnt reach aussie shores.. otherwise will get played here for sure.

Guest jmatsu
yeh i saw dem on hb today. i dont think they be JV dude.. in the post they mentioned one JV style boot which i think was the last one out of all the images.. weird mountain boot looking steez. i want to cop these. hope shit doesnt reach aussie shores.. otherwise will get played here for sure.

so what are these called?

perhaps:

Chuck Taylor All Star Low Profile

A spare, clean take on the Chuck Taylor All Star shoe this low profile shoe features black deconstructed premium leather uppers and slim, white rubber soles. D-ring closures give them ease, simplicity and a decidedly modern look. Also inspired by secret geometry, a vibrant prism print lining gives these shoes an unexpected color pop and relaxed look and feel. Available in black/white/multi, shoes in this collection retail for MSRP $94 and will be available nationwide at specialty retailers and online at www.converse.com beginning in July

http://mnr.onthescene.com/converse/fall2008.html

Guest jmatsu
perhaps:

Chuck Taylor All Star Low Profile

A spare, clean take on the Chuck Taylor All Star shoe this low profile shoe features black deconstructed premium leather uppers and slim, white rubber soles. D-ring closures give them ease, simplicity and a decidedly modern look. Also inspired by secret geometry, a vibrant prism print lining gives these shoes an unexpected color pop and relaxed look and feel. Available in black/white/multi, shoes in this collection retail for MSRP $94 and will be available nationwide at specialty retailers and online at www.converse.com beginning in July

http://mnr.onthescene.com/converse/fall2008.html

thanks. 10char

Guest jmatsu
Converse---Leather-Jacket-6.jpg

Converse---Leather-Jacket-8.jpg

Converse---Leather-Jacket-7.jpg

pretty nice. like the asymetrical white solid nose jawns combined with the older "leather jkt" model plus the adition of the zipper in the rear. obviously samples...so i am hoping the tongue for the actual release will be the one in the third pic.

Guest jmatsu
Converse---Leather-Jacket-3.jpg

I'm thinking they'll release like this, tongues different for left and right foot.

oh shit, my bad. didn't catch this. i still wish both sides used the one on the right's tongue.