the seenmy magazine fund tees are here.

seenmy

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

i have 5 large 5 medium and 3 small avalible in each colour printed on 6oz AAA tees

im selling this run of tees to help me raise money to get the magazine ive been working on printed for my degree show.by purchasing a tee you will also be sent a copy of the finished magazine/or if i dont raise enough in time atleast 1 lithographic print from the mag at just cost of posting it to you once its printed next month.

tees are £15 shipped in uk £18 rest of the world(note this isnt insured shipping it would be airmail)

thank you steve

Guest DUM

AAA Large is about peeerfect for me, after a wash.

XE says that's $36, conversion rate sucks. I can't decide if I want black or blue.

Where do I send the money when I decide?

morning all yea it seems pms are not working at the min i will post measurements this afternoon as i need topick up from my studio,paymentwill be via paypal

black medium is pretty much sold out.

im sorry the conversion rate sucks for the us guys and i totally understand if it feels to much to be paying.ill add up measurments later and i can start sending out tomo.

[email protected] is my email prob best to get me there

great stuff,

measurments as follows

small 45cm pitto pit 66 back neck to hem

medium 50 pit to pit 73 long

large 53 pit to pit 76 long

my paypal adress is [email protected] please include in payment your required size and colour. £18 international 15 uk shipping international im guessing 7-10 days as its going regular airmail to keep costs down.thank you once again for all support