White belt

RustyRyan

Ryan Seacrest isn't really a major proponent of the white belt- he may have worn them, but his "style is more metro".

Kenneth Cole has/had one for $45.00 online, never had anything from there, so I don't know about quality.

I would definatly rock a white belt, and if you want to, then do it.

Edited by ChadR on Jun 6, 2005 at 10:51 PM

Thanks for the info, I wasn't really interested in any opinions I just wanted to know where to buy one. I can certainly pull it off, but it wouldn't be in a Ryan Se-arse/punk teeny bopper style, but more of a traditional, timeless look

Edited by RustyRyan on Jun 7, 2005 at 03:32 PM

Personally I think white belts when worn as a "rocker" are played out, but I won't hate on anyone who wants one. Especially if you are planning on going the seersucker route with it, prep out I say!

I've noticed that many people inhere having quite a few prejudices against white belts and I cannot see the exact reason why. I have a white belt my self, from Tiger of Sweden - one of the first "popular" belts on the danish market, which is white.

00231342_sep.jpg

I am very happy by wearing this belt and I do not no why I shouldn't wear it.

However, black belts e.g. Tiger of Sweden belts are quite nice, and I still like white belts the most.

J. Lindeberg has made some white belts too, which also are very smooth.

e.g

00231280_sep.jpg

This belt is more expensive than the Tiger of Sweden belt I mentioned before, the J.Lindeberg belt costs about $115, where the Tiger of Swe costs $75 in danish stores.

It also depends on where you live and if white belts are accepted in the way people dress there.. Anyway, pick a belt YOU like and care less of our opinions ;)

blame my age - everyone else does!