repetitious/boring zzzzz waywt posts

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not patterned dress shirts and interesting ties?

I posted pics of these when I first joined, but they were in circulation for quite some time and I just bought a heap of biz shirts from a recent trip, even some of them haven't been worn yet, I feel bad neglecting them.

Like if I neglected wearing my current fav pair of jeans. :)

but why not just message them directly? are they members or do they lurk in sufu (almost) everyday? how long does it take you to post and write clothing descriptions>?

the nonchalant attitude is pretty suspect... don't front like you don't give a shit.

how long do you spend on your hair? oh and acheiving a bed-head by sleeping for 6-8hours isn't that difficult...

Pics are uploaded to imageshack and that same link is shared amongst other sites, so it makes it more convenient to upload just once, with the space for pictures to sit on a server rather than clunk up their personal/work email servers.

No they're not on sufu. But I chat to them online or on the phone, but it depends if they're awake since Asia, Europe and North America have different timezones.

I don't opt for bed hair, I must wash my hair every morning, cleanliness is next to godliness.

uh yer family and friends want to know what you're wearing everyday? why....? that's really hilarious to me... i don't give two shits about what my fam or friends wear everyday--and i know they don't care about me. now, when you said you do the waywt for yourself--that's fine and makes alot of sense--lots of folk do that--get a stylediary. :]

but the dresscode is a really just a semi-legit reason for wearing the same stuff everyday. there are definite ways that you can bring flavor and flair to the workplace while still being biz casual imo.

No, they want to see what my face, body (to see if im fat yet) and my cousins want to see what fashion is like in Australia. I don't care what they dress either, but they want to know what I look like, I just hope they don't whore out my pix.

No stylediary for me, I noticed its all girls, haven't come across a guys one yet.

Yes that is true, hence I wore striped shirts before.

Guest jmatsu

i don't care enough to continue this debate. my point has been made that you are a multi colored one trick pony. enjoy the rest of your life.

I'm not reptetitive at all. I'm always so fucking spontaneous... it hurts.

I see, it's because I'm not wearing denim to work. :o

yeah, because you have no hope.

But haven't you already given up first, thus leaving with you no hope?

:rolleyes:

Guest jmatsu

But haven't you already given up first, thus leaving with you no hope?

:rolleyes:

i really didn't want to get into this with you, but you're fucking stupid. this is now about your intellect. stfu dummy.

I'm not reptetitive at all. I'm always so fucking spontaneous... it hurts.

waywt_mar10_01.jpgwaywt_apr17_01.jpg

waywt_mar28_01.jpg

waywt_mar30_01.jpg

waywt_apr14_01.jpg

i actually find it a little disturbing that your face is so similar in every pictures that your clothes are pretty much the only thing setting the pictures apart from each other( i swear, i showed the first 2 pictures to my gf and asked her to tell me what was different between the pics and it took here a good 10 secs before she could find out that the shoes were not the same). or maybe i just miss your jumping pictures...

Guest StuckOnStupid
Business Casual is the most vile term invented.

Pudgy men with goatees in Banana Republic khakis, sexless blue shirts, and Kenneth Cole clod-hoppers.

and the types of offices that have a BC dress code are usually sexless, humorless, soul crushing shitholes...starring TPS reports, bad coffee, and useless busy work. So the outfit you desribed pretty much suits the job. What, am i supposed to wear paul smith suits to my desk job at Winners?

i actually find it a little disturbing that your face is so similar in every pictures that your clothes are pretty much the only thing setting the pictures apart from each other( i swear, i showed the first 2 pictures to my gf and asked her to tell me what was different between the pics and it took here a good 10 secs before she could find out that the shoes were not the same). or maybe i just miss your jumping pictures...

irony is a little wasted on you, huh.

Guest jmatsu
seems so. this was one of the weakest call outs here, though.

thanks alot for exposing my ultimate agenda.

what are you going to do about it? nothing.

pee in your soup

• 5 months later...
Exactly, most people don't dress up all the time, so when someone post something so bland like that, it boggles my mind. I mean you can even really critique it or any thing it is exatly what it is

IT iz WUT IT IZ MANNG

UNOWUTIMSAIN???

This thread is the reason I don't post in WAYWT. I happen to wear 4 different jeans, 1 pair of khakis, 45,000 t-shirts, my army of hoodies, 5 pairs of shoes, and a few sweatshirts. I don't own any designer shit anymore; got rid of it all on my move out to the midwest. So, there really isn't any point posting every day (or even more than once a month...if that), since my wardrobe only has so much going on to it. I don't wear the same outfit for probably close to 2 months at a go, but change doesn't make it post worthy.

That diatribe is basically saying that I agree with jmatsu. If you're wearing the same basic thing every day, don't post every day. You're gonna get hated on for being "boring", although if these people knew you in real life, they'd never say a thing to you. Posting a picture is tantamount to saying, "I think this looks good", and for all intents and purposes, you're egging people on to hate.

Can we just get rid of WAYWT and all of its horrible cousins for good? Do we need to see it anymore?