THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

my little twink roommate borrowed my big green comb whilst dying his hair a few nights back and now its in some mark ass tricks room. bitch better get it back before i snap him in two. i got mad beard to be combed through

its a jumbo sized head comb turn beard comb, as my hair never really seems to get tangled but my beard definitely does.

my girlfriend says i cant wear light shirts anymore because shes tired of picking all my little escaped hairs off of them. <3 her

Yeah, Mean that was clean and pretty good looking, but part of why i've grown the beard is laziness and since trimming it is about as much work as shaving then it doesn't make much sense..

Part of me wants to trim it down. Part wants to shave it into another style and let it grow back out, and part just wants it to grow out long as possible..

Decisions decisions

I refuse to search, and i'm sure it been asked/answered already, but who has info's on odorless mustache wax available in nyc?

All i can find is ones with odor. Also an acceptable odored (doesn't smell like chemicals or in the case of one generic brand from CVS, vomit) wax is fine as well.

to bump this a bit

For all of you facial hair growers (myself included)

November is now Movember

Mustache x November

Purpose of Movember - grow a mustache for the entire month

why would i do that? - to raise money / awareness for prostate cancer

what do you want from me? - join me, support me, or laugh. its up to you.

how can i donate? - http://ca.movember.com/mospace/265614 (or click the link in my sig)

Help out this great cause, or do it yourself!

more info:

www.movember.com

to bump this a bit

For all of you facial hair growers (myself included)

November is now Movember

Mustache x November

Purpose of Movember - grow a mustache for the entire month

why would i do that? - to raise money / awareness for prostate cancer

what do you want from me? - join me, support me, or laugh. its up to you.

how can i donate? - http://ca.movember.com/mospace/265614 (or click the link in my sig)

Help out this great cause, or do it yourself!

more info:

www.movember.com

No one needs to be made more "aware" of prostate cancer. People are up already. Maybe raise money for research.

Either way, things like Movember cheapen the mustache.

No one needs to be made more "aware" of prostate cancer. People are up already. Maybe raise money for research.

Either way, things like Movember cheapen the mustache.

the money does go to research

and there's a lot of ppl that aren't very informed on prostate cancer

my goal is to raise funds AND awareness.

and i'm sorry the classiness of the mustache gets cheapened by a fundraiser.

^ok biter.. you just made basically the same thread..
:rolleyes:

Biter huh? Right... Because a Mustache Thread is the Same as a facial hair thread? Not so much. I even asked this threads followers if they thought creating it was a good idea. Did not receive any negative responses. It was a thought that a Beard contest would fit better in the Beard Thread as opposed to the Mustache thread. Anyways, the issue has been solved as there is now a specific thread for the contest.

Lol alright whatever, it seems to most people in here understood that mustache wasn't meant to be taken so literally since the majority of those in here are in fact posting beards and other assorted steelos not just mustaches, in addition to the fact this threads title includes the word "contests" and some of the earliest posts include people challenging each other to see who grows the gnarliest beards... but go ahead and do yo thang playboi

the money does go to research

and there's a lot of ppl that aren't very informed on prostate cancer

my goal is to raise funds AND awareness.

and i'm sorry the classiness of the mustache gets cheapened by a fundraiser.

You neg rep me for that? Tight.

My only point was that most males are aware of prostate cancer, like most females are aware of breast cancer. Money raised is a good thing, but if its not going towards research then it is a waste in my opinion.

No need to get salty, but apparently you caught feelings anyway.

• 1 month later...