THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

figured its about time to update, after my much needed mustache and neck tidying up. about three months (i say about because it was sorta the buzzcut beard steez on new years, so..)

starting to get respectable..

3328840012_a4d28dba50_b.jpg

look ma, no 'lobes!

3328840002_bc6d17e75e_b.jpg

3328839988_4aa359ba05_b.jpg

who else here HATES rogue mustache hairs flipping up sporadically making you look all crazy?

Looks good Dino!

8ac47387.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger and broke out the full 'stache on Friday, but this is the first time i've had a beard since high school (dating myself here), about 16 years ago, so i ended up hitting it with the trimmer. Went and found some mustache wax and have been goofing around with a little. Excuse the wonky eye, sun's bright bouncing of the snow.

My March 'stache, in SF for the Self Edge SuFu party, sorry stubble is obscuring it, will shave again soon. (March mullet/mohawk no vis)

n30901258_30620793_5263133.jpg

Had to get a pic in front of this sign, went with the emo look to juxtapose the hilarity for more impactz.

^this all makes me think of that family guy episode with the two old he-man weightlifter types. "bulleyyy! did you say bulleyyy?! bulleyyy!"

this is a stupid rule of thumb, i don't think anyone's going to listen to your rule of thumb.

and besides, goetees just make men look like trailer trash. sorry, i got outta the south. no goetees allowed

• 2 weeks later...