New Wings & Horns Denim

RaymondChiu

New Wings & Horns denim. I picked up a pair myself and decided to share some pictures. There are 2 other models, not selv', and are in diff colors & materials.

heres a picture of the selvage version which fits like a straight cut (in between new standard and rescue)

I did some more research on them and apparently they are made in the same factory as Dior Homme & YSL Japan

If you live in vancouver bc, hit up dutil denim.

DSC04026.jpg

DSC04028.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

DSC04054.jpg

DSC04056.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

DSC04065.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are OK, but not for me. not slubby, exposed rear rivets, none of the details i like, but they arent rubbish..

i chuckled as well. i'm always in between the two extremes, not cock-tight, but not like your favorite rappers favorite rapper. lets say between Hova and Axl Rose. i wonder if its a cultural thing, since quite a few caucasians wear their denim slimmer than blacks.(NOT to start a PC scene, just personal observation), coupled with the fact that most Japanese artisanal brands dont come in large waist measurements. im black, but according to the consensus of my own racial group, my jeans are too slim(approx the fit in the pictures), but i could never rock mine like i see some of my superfuturian brethren, who i hold in more esteem than the average rock-u-wear/dead-funky wearing tribe. just asking , so dont PM me with a load of racial backlash BS. Just curious to see whether peoples constant comments about fit are culturally biased, or because tighter jeans cause a more rapid fade, pronounced combs, etc.

I absolutely HATE the rivets... ugh. Other than that they are pretty decent, but the fit doesn't look that good, I would hem them slightly and then cuff 'em, so you don't have all that extra loose material.

I would prefer if W&H focused on other stuff though, instead of denim.