MacBook.

MAC SMALLS

just bought the 13 inch with touch bar. I didn't want the touch pad but low end one has far fewer ports, slower RAM, 2.9 ghz (vs 2.0 ghz). 

I've always bought the cheapest mbp but i decided to go with their high end one. it was like 1850 with tax included. lol

My biggest gripe with apple is the direction they're taking their software... It's getting way more cluttered and doesn't look as good as it used to. Also, I wish they wouldn't have "diversified" their product lines so much, it just looks sloppy and confusing. 

RIP steve

Yeah, their current software can be a bit confusing now. I fucking hate it. It was fine the way before, now there's like 2 layers of unnecessary bullshit before I can access my phone.

That being said, I'm still gonna use iPhone since I've build my music library on iTunes and can't be bothered with starting over via android.

That being said, I'm still gonna use iPhone since I've build my music library on iTunes and can't be bothered with starting over via android.

Apple Music is available on Android though. No to mention the numerous other music apps that can interface with iTunes...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really bugs me that they changed the official font from Helvetica to San Francisco with the arrival of El Capitan.  Makes me never want to use Apple again.  Sounds elitist but its true They gotta stick with the tried and proven aesthetic.  

Other news the Macbook 2015 I have is a good computer.  I dont use it for much except looking at shit online (explicit or not).  I got hella paranoid last year and didnt touch my computer for 9 months didnt plug it in or anything and it still works like a charm.  I really think that going with a metal apple macbook is the best option for getting online.  I dont torent shit no more I got hella paranoid so I just use youtube and fuck around on ebay.

On 12/19/2016 at 0:41 AM, ken shinoda said:

their current software ///I fucking hate it. It was fine the way before

Apple and all the tech companies have taken planned obsolecnce to another level .  They have not released anything interesting in a decade.  I guess growing up as a millenial these things are taken for granted but I get so obscenely bored with the things I am able to do nowadays.  I dont think alternate reality is going to change fast enough for it to be a thrill.

• 8 months later...

my macbook pro's battery shitted out. have to go in to get it repaired, however, the appointment dates suck (for me at least) but i'm still under warranty. anyone else have their battery drain out after a couple of months of using it? any recommendations aside from taking it in for repair?

• 7 months later...

I don't like how fragile they are. This is my 3rd MacBook in 15 months. Even though my employer pays for them, it's not right. They slip and fall once and that's it. I think they make them fragile on purpose.