NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Good work, Dallas. Kidd as a facilitator and a leader: three shot-clock violations and a Flagrant 2. And Josh Howard, once one of the most underrated players in the league, now one of the most overrated....

What a humiliating performance at American Airlines Arena. The Mavs should have taken a cue from their corporate sponsor and canceled this game.

Dirk is the worst player in playoff history. Not that I care about the team, or him. I love to see him crash and burn.

^ lol, such hate. obviously he's not the worst player in playoffs history, but maybe you mean the worst franchise player in playoffs history?

even then it's an interesting debate. t-mac hasn't even gotten out of first round ever. (granted he's never surrounded by same caliber of players like the mavs.) then there's patrick ewing. the point-blank layup miss and stuff.

^very good point chicken...and if anything, TMac is even more guilty of being 'the worst franchise player in history'...BTW, hard to belive that this is the same team that went on a 22 game streak this season.

In all fairness to Dirk & McGrady though, people forget just how ill both the hornets and jazz are.

Fuck it...go lakers

The problem with Clevland is their offense... as shown in the third game if LBJ is contained... NOTHING happens on the offensive end. Picking up Wally was good on paper till you realise that coach Grimace can't coach an offensive play for shit - he's got one offensive play and he's been running it for two years.

Dallas really stunk this play offs. REALLY STUNK. Yeah the Hornets are good, but you just have to contain CP3 and you win the game. Why can't they contain CP3? Oh yeah they got a 500 yr old PG... 2nd dumbest trade of the season. 1st goes to PHX.

And how about DEEEEEEtroit basketball? HAHAHAHAHA I just laugh at them. Absolutely pathetic.

SA-PHX is fierce so far but the series so far has got to be Utah/Houston. Shit's is so intense compared to the other games. Why couldn't they make that last minute run a minute earlier? Why was TMAC only shooting one shot in the 4th? They easily could have won that 4th game if they'd had more patience and let Tmac go to work. Yeah Deron is a beast and no Houston guard can errr guard him... but damn this series is painful.

^very good point chicken...and if anything, TMac is even more guilty of being 'the worst franchise player in history'...BTW, hard to belive that this is the same team that went on a 22 game streak this season.

In all fairness to Dirk & McGrady though, people forget just how ill both the hornets and jazz are.

Fuck it...go lakers

Dirk has no excuse his team is healthy. He has Kidd, Terry, Stackhouse, Howard to help him draw away the double teams.

TMac for a benefit of a doubt, his team overachieved during the season and the key players for that streak are injured(alston just came back). On paper his team sucks so opposing teams just cover him.

His son will smash you. Have you seen him? Little nigga is like 9 years old but looks 32. Full mustache and all.

I agree the mavs sucked on a big bottle of bitchassness last night, but blaming it all on dirk is just ignorant. Blame it on JHo if anything. That bitchmade motherfucker kept jacking up jumpers that obviously werent going in. Not to mention tons of sloppy mistakes and defensive errors. I say the only person playing well last night was Bass and Jet. Dirk did okay, but not horrendous like you jackasses are trying to make it sound like.

denver played like a shitty NCAA team. When the lakers play Utah in the semis (and it will be utah, btw) it's gonna be a whole different deal. The jazz dont fuck around and especially are not a gaggle of babies like the nugs.

Also, the celts are gonna advance, but you just gotta love ATL stepping up and taking 2.

Lol @ the premature crowning of the Boston Celtics by the media. Truthfully, as much as I want to I cant really hate the Celtics cause Pierce, Allen & KG have just truly seemed to be stand up guys thier whole careers. But I knew all the shit everyone was getting hyped on with people saying they where a shoe in for the finals and possibly the championship before they took one fucking tip off. This is still the NBA and you STILL need experience as a team to make it. Plus, I'm a sucker for a underdog story. I hope Hawks beat em.