NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Guest youkinorn
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AhgiqUQ8TOsPSqifUfbUZCe8vLYF?slug=aw-maverickslaststand042308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

No hate, but not sure the mavs can salvage their season at this point.

Also, Dirk needs to step up self defense game - never should have let DWest touch his shit like that.

Oh cool, some guy on yahoo sports wrote an article.

And what do you mean we can't salvage the season? We are going into our home games, where New Orleans hasn't won in 10 years.

Yeah, Dirk probably should have done something more to West, but the league also likes to throw the book at our team.

That being said, we do need to get off this pussy shit. We've looked really lazy for 3 straight halves.

Oh cool, some guy on yahoo sports wrote an article.

And what do you mean we can't salvage the season? We are going into our home games, where New Orleans hasn't won in 10 years.

Yeah, Dirk probably should have done something more to West, but the league also likes to throw the book at our team.

That being said, we do need to get off this pussy shit. We've looked really lazy for 3 straight halves.

Don't think the mavs did well on the Harris / Kidd trade. It was waaay to late in the season to hand over the chemestry of their offense to a new point guard.

Yes, Kidd is and was great, but dallas needed more time in the regular season to break him into the rotation and mesh with Dirk.

I like the mavs as a team, but they do need to spine-up a bit.

Also, Mark Cuban needs to fucking disappear.

I cant believe you're rooting for the nuggets and you're a knicks fan.

Why not Denver? Cuz they got Camby so many seasons ago when he was Mr. Injury? I can understand the Knicks office letting that guy go... do I regret the trade. Yes. I always liked him n' Spree causing havoc on the court.

I'm a Knicks fan, but I tell ya the last few seasons are unspeakable...

But I know I'm a Knicks fan when I BELIEVED that Marbury could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Crawford could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Q-Rich could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Curry (well ok I didn't really on that one) could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Zach could have done something for us... and so forth... but I never did believe in Isaih...

Suck it Orlando.

HA.

Also, all the American journalists who were calling for benching Ford can fuck off. If you don't understand the team and the dynamic, don't make big suggestions.

21 points. Bench that.

Why not Denver? Cuz they got Camby so many seasons ago when he was Mr. Injury? I can understand the Knicks office letting that guy go... do I regret the trade. Yes. I always liked him n' Spree causing havoc on the court.

I'm a Knicks fan, but I tell ya the last few seasons are unspeakable...

But I know I'm a Knicks fan when I BELIEVED that Marbury could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Crawford could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Q-Rich could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Curry (well ok I didn't really on that one) could have done something for us... when I BELEIVED Zach could have done something for us... and so forth... but I never did believe in Isaih...

I cant stand denver cept for Camby. They're a bunch of low IQ fake homothugs who can somehow play uptempo without ball movement. If your gonna be a team full of thugs at least back it up like GS and Indiana. I'm still pissed about trading the pick for Amare and Camby for McDyess.

Marbury had a great season last year, but this guy is all mental and shit. If he did what he did last year (play a pure pg role and lockdown the opposing team's sg) the knicks would have been at least an 8th seed.

Crawford is dumb as rocks, but he follows directions well from the coaches. Larry Brown had him playing right, but under isiah he went back to being a chucker.

Q-rich plays hard, but you can tell the situation is hard on him

Zach plays hard every nite. He could do well in a good situation like NJ or Chicago

Toronto was firing on ALL cylinders. ALL.

Everything was working for them.

Sam Mitchell threw that line up at Stan VG for a reason and we all saw it. The play from the Dinobots guards was some of the best of the playoffs. Screen-shoot-bucket... feed CB4-watch-the-D-collapse-dish-out-bucket. And the combo of TJ cutting to the basket and Calderon stroking it really confused the Orlando D. It's always nice watching a team you like reach their potential in a game. Now to see if Coach switches it up for the next game and lets CB4 chomp on some.

dwight howard is a monster, but when the rest of the magic team aint hitting their shots, their offense is incredibly one dimensional

thing i love about the raps is that it truly is team basketball when they win. The team is comprised of a bunch of rookies, journeymen, euros, and role players, and it's all about these given players stepping it up and meshing together

that and TJ ford/calderon is the best PG combo in the east, possibly the league

Ford and Caldron is the best combo (but only at times)

Ford tends to jack up his fade aways, which i don't really like.. its good when hes knocking them it, but if he doesn't start of hitting them, he keeps shooting them and missing.. both played well last nite..

i think both teams are so similar, that both are a perimeter oriented team.. both of our team relies on their shooting ability.. and once the team struggle to make the shots, they tend to fade away fromt he game..

do you guys think the raps will win this series?

I cant stand denver cept for Camby. They're a bunch of low IQ fake homothugs who can somehow play uptempo without ball movement. If your gonna be a team full of thugs at least back it up like GS and Indiana. I'm still pissed about trading the pick for Amare and Camby for McDyess.

Indiana's got thugs now?? hahaha just fuckin with ya.

Denver gets love cuz of JR SMITH and that they used to play Boykins in the 4thQs allot... and doesn't he still hold the record for most points scored in an OT?

Marbury had a great season last year, but this guy is all mental and shit. If he did what he did last year (play a pure pg role and lockdown the opposing team's sg) the knicks would have been at least an 8th seed.

Marbury SHOWED potential of reforming last year... but then something SNAPPED... something we thought was in his past... you seen that show of his? Oh man... and that interview where he call his wife his 'best ho'? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT WAS LOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

Crawford is dumb as rocks, but he follows directions well from the coaches. Larry Brown had him playing right, but under isiah he went back to being a chucker.

Q-rich plays hard, but you can tell the situation is hard on him

Zach plays hard every nite. He could do well in a good situation like NJ or Chicago

Crawford has talent, there's no doubt about that, but I still find he's hasn't been coached properly... I see him like Manu, a semi-starter-6th-man... comes off the bench and scores in bundles... Zach only plays hard on ONE side of the court. And that's the main problem with the team...

It ain't no surprise Portland had that streak and start to their season after Zach left.

Re:RAPS... the thing is that the team is full of perimeter shooters, that if one doesn't catch fire he can get subbed and another more than likely will... whether it's Kapono (and his catch n' release which has been clocked to be less than the NBA rule of 0.3), Andre and most of the bench.

But what happened last night was like some video game. Everyone was making their shots... and it'd be hard for ANY team to beat that. Now if ONLY they could keep that % up!!

Orlando is one dimensional... which is surprising considering SVG was seemingly doing far more back in Miami. BUT can you blame him when you have the new Superman? Gots to say that Lewis needed to be used more and that Turko finally heated up and was causing all kinds of problems for the Dinobots.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM WIZARDSSSSSSSS?

GO 'ZARDS!!!

SOULJABOYEEEEEEEEEEE!