NBA Basketball

hamham3001

channing frye better step up, no aldridge, no oden, no z-bo

Z-Bo...

All I can say is that if you watch any decent amount of Blazers ball, you'd be so fucking glad to have him off the team. He's about as worthless as you can be for a 20-10 guy - he blocked one shot every five fucking games, played awful defense overall, turned the ball over way too often, was no better than average at finishing inside (soft touch, yes, but he had maybe a dozen dunks all season)...

Plus didn't fit at all into the uptempo unit led by Roy, Sergio, Aldridge (who'll be fine and on track this season after his heart scare)... hope he has fun in NY, being a stat whore and nothing else while playing the exact same role as Eddy Curry

^ please don't remind me of Eddie n' Zach... our front court's gonna be so out of shape and overweight it's not funny. We might get some impressive offense from the two bigs but on the other end it'll all be up to Lee....

^^ which is quite sad...because i dont think lee does much. lol.

I was reading somewhere... one of those PER sites... and I think David Lee was our best player... HA.

I'm gonna cry now.

I want RonRon, Rashid Wallace, Steph Jackson, JO, and any guard who will throw punches to become a Knick. Lets bring back the 90s.

I'm gonna cry now.

I want RonRon, Rashid Wallace, Steph Jackson, JO, and any guard who will throw punches to become a Knick. Lets bring back the 90s.

that'd be awesome. artest belongs in the knicks. they need some attitude and not in the stephon marbury kinda way.

I was reading somewhere... one of those PER sites... and I think David Lee was our best player... HA.

I'm gonna cry now.

The knicks got Nate and Mardy who can throw down. Bruce Bowen would be nice lol.

the whole league is softer than the wnba, it's not gonna work unless stern steps down and the rule changes that Marc Cuban lobbied for get retracted.

• 2 weeks later...

Bowen should never ever ever ever be a Knick.

Ever.

I still think we could get Ron Ron. Imagine that front court. It'd resolve our weakness there (with Lee) as well and the offense would be on some insane level like Nellie Ball.

And with Ron Ron we could live with Starbury at the point.

Just brawn.

I still don't have a next gen console, but i'm going to pick up 2k8 for the ps2. I'm still waiting for a slightly bigger library of games i want to play before i pick a new system. Hopefully 2k8 for the ps2 won't be too terrible in comparison. Fifa08 is actually supposed to be a lot better gameplay wise on the ps2 compared to ps3/xbox360. Something about the fifa people being more used to ps2 game creation and stuff.

Actually fifa 08 for ps2 is supposed to play a lot like winning 11 from what i've heard about the euro release. Otherwise, i'm kinda a sucker for full liscensing. I actually enjoy the more simulation oriented fifa gameplay sometimes. I still play winning 11 though.

Oh, and nba2k8 for ps2 is pretty bad. Absolutely ZERO of the cool new options such as new attributes (for more realistic play), updated franchise things (player personalities and chemistry) and new post play. The game plays a lot smoother on offense, but the computer defense is pretty bad. You're able to drive by them almost at will even at high difficulty levels, and you miss SO MANY LAYUPS. I don't know why you miss wide open layups all the time but you do and it's frustrating. Overall, still better than live08 or nba08, but i might have to buy a xbox360 in the future.

Actually fifa 08 for ps2 is supposed to play a lot like winning 11 from what i've heard about the euro release. Otherwise, i'm kinda a sucker for full liscensing. I actually enjoy the more simulation oriented fifa gameplay sometimes. I still play winning 11 though.

Oh, and nba2k8 for ps2 is pretty bad. Absolutely ZERO of the cool new options such as new attributes (for more realistic play), updated franchise things (player personalities and chemistry) and new post play. The game plays a lot smoother on offense, but the computer defense is pretty bad. You're able to drive by them almost at will even at high difficulty levels, and you miss SO MANY LAYUPS. I don't know why you miss wide open layups all the time but you do and it's frustrating. Overall, still better than live08 or nba08, but i might have to buy a xbox360 in the future.

so far 2k8 for 360 is pretty good. The faces look worse in closeups than last years but the animations look great in actual game play. I'm not passing into people's heads or into the arms of defenders like 2k7 and its impossible to drive without running plays. My complaint is certain players are so overrated like Lebron's ratings are way too high, never misses, he defends like artest and blocks shots like camby, when he is a lethargic defender in real life, and pavolic too, he's like raja bell.

• 6 months later...

I like the way Washington was playing Lebron, and just playing physical in general. It didn't help them win a game yet but I like the hard fouls and Lebron crying like a little girl.

Antawn Jamison wasn't playin around when Hayward and Lebron got in that little tie up in game one, his eyes were poppin out of his head, he looked like he was gonna loose his mind and start knockin' people out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FErxCOyZo4g

fuck.

It looks like every fuckin team I like in each series is gonna lose in round 1... apart from cp3's Hornets... I wanna see Dirkaliscious cry and Avery's head explode.

fuck LA - free JR SMITH!

fuck Utah - TMAC is gonna commit suicide if he doesn't make it to rd.2

fuck Detroit - ok maybe seeing Jason "I eat babies" Maxiel play is worth letting them through

fuck Orlando - CB4 and the EuroDisney team are nearly the GSW of the east...

fuck Boston - JJ n' JSmith need more love... if only they had Don Nelson at the helm

fuck Clevland - Agent Zero this was meant to be OUR year... fuckin NBA Live curse!

and last but not fuckin least fuck San Antonio - D'Antoni's playbook is stuff of dreams.. and I love dreams.

fuck.

It looks like every fuckin team I like in each series is gonna lose in round 1... apart from cp3's Hornets... I wanna see Dirkaliscious cry and Avery's head explode.

fuck LA - free JR SMITH!

fuck Detroit - ok maybe seeing Jason "I eat babies" Maxiel play is worth letting them through

fuck Boston - JJ n' JSmith need more love... if only they had Don Nelson at the helm

fuck Clevland - Agent Zero this was meant to be OUR year... fuckin NBA Live curse!

and last but not fuckin least fuck San Antonio - D'Antoni's playbook is stuff of dreams.. and I love dreams.

Nice one!

You gotta wonder, though, why the fuck JR Smith was shit talking KB24 when he went off on him for 49?

fuck.

fuck LA - free JR SMITH!

I noticed every team you hate is a piece of shit city lol.

I cant believe you're rooting for the nuggets and you're a knicks fan.

The raptors are the soft euro version the warriors.

The Cavs suck without the refs.

I cant root for either SA or Phoenix