NBA Basketball

hamham3001

I wish J-Rich made a few of those dunks he missed. A Fred Jones cock back tomahawk would not have compared to J-Rich's throw-ahead under-the-leg 360.

The NBA needs to do something to spice up All-Star Saturday. The only thing that I found relatively interesting was the 3-point contest and that was because there was a Warriors representative (Morrow should have gotten an invite too, he would've shut Paul Pierce up). Maybe they can add more participants, bring in the Sprite Slam Dunk winner (Air Up There AKA Mr. 720), or bring in D-League players (James White, Dar Tucker had a pretty sick dunk tonight over a 7 footer). I swear, the dudes from Team Flight Brothers would crush this slam dunk contest. Maybe they can also give the winner a bigger cash incentive, so we don't have to see Gerald Wallace do a weak ass reverse dunk or Shannon Brown not live up to the hype. What a waste of my evening...

It makes the blazers slightly better for the time being, BUT its really a pretty bad deal for them. They get a guy who's injured pretty often, who's not going to play more than the remaining half of the season for them. I personally think that outlaw is talented and can be a good option in the right situation. Blake was just an extra piece for for the blazers, so they don't really suffer much by losing him. But, it works okay for the time being (they get a guy who can rebound and play big), but its just not a great deal in terms of upside and the future especially for a team that's still young and is going to only get better.

It makes the blazers slightly better for the time being, BUT its really a pretty bad deal for them. They get a guy who's injured pretty often, who's not going to play more than the remaining half of the season for them. I personally think that outlaw is talented and can be a good option in the right situation. Blake was just an extra piece for for the blazers, so they don't really suffer much by losing him. But, it works okay for the time being (they get a guy who can rebound and play big), but its just not a great deal in terms of upside and the future especially for a team that's still young and is going to only get better.

lol are you serious ? the clippers are fucking retarded. They trade the 2nd best rebounder in the league for a backup point guard and an injured Outlaw who hasn't played since november. The clippers didnt even dump telfair or thornton. It was basically for the 3 mill.

they were going to lose camby in the offseason anyway. at least now they can free up some minutes for deandre jordan to get some run and see what they have there.

maybe they are making a run at lebron? lebron and kobe both in LA...that be some shit. is the town big enough for both of them?

they were going to lose camby in the offseason anyway. at least now they can free up some minutes for deandre jordan to get some run and see what they have there.

maybe they are making a run at lebron? lebron and kobe both in LA...that be some shit. is the town big enough for both of them?

the problem is that they didn't unload Telfair or Thornton. Without trading those two they cannot offer a max contract. Sure DJ will get some minutes but that would have been the case no matter the trade, the point is the clippers should have held out for a better deal or at least just keep camby. There was no reason to rush this trade for a lateral move, both Blake and Outlaws bird rights will have to be renounced if the clips want the cap space anyway.

Chris Kaman is a terrible rebounder and he really isn't an allstar his game is awful. The only way he can score anymore is the jumpshot and he turns the ball over like monta ellis.

ain't it funny that just a few years ago when telfair was in portland, he got his starting spot taken away from blake. i wouldn't be surprised if it happened again in la.

well Telfair ain't starting and he's probably behind baron, blake and brown now. They need to trade Kaman while the league still thinks he's good. he seriously sucks.

clips picked up gooden giving up telfair and thorton. o always liked thortons game from back at fsu. maybe with them getting outlaw they feel big al is expendable.

o yea and the cavs got jamison in the deal without giving up hickson. wizards are really trying to clear cap. if they can get rid of gilberts contract, they could start over with a blank slate at seasons end at the rate they are trading for expiring contracts.

Would you guys pull on the OJ Mayo + Cap Space for Monta Ellis?

Monta Ellis, quicker and an offensive machine.

OJ Mayo, bigger, better defender (doesn't mean good defender), work ethic, killer instinct.

I think I'd take the rookie contract right now because I want Chris Cohan to save some money so he'll finally sell this team to Larry Ellison.

"One source close to the situation confirmed to ESPN.com that landing McGrady with the Knicks before Thursday's 3 p.m. trading deadline is the goal, but the Rockets and Kings have a deal in the event that terms can't be reached that include New York."

theres still hope for us motherfucker