NBA Basketball

hamham3001

yeah, the whole city of boston seems to have something going.

brady's tuck rule. spy-gate's evidence destroyed by NFL.

steroid investigation was done by a guy hired by the red sox and no boston player ever mentioned as suspects. beckett getting a free pass from trying to bean abreu in the head.

what else?

Well that one year the pats didnt cheat, they lost.

Somebody call the Chicago Fire Department, because Ray Allen is on fire.

Singlehandedly pulling the Celts back in the game.

shit! 101-101, 4.4sec left bulls ball oh fuck oh fuck

AND OT AGAIN

this series deliversssss

tied at 109, 2OT! When will the madness end?

Guest n1cx0

rose's block was ridiculous. rondo got stuffed.

portland's kinda disappointing though, thought they might make it more competitive.

sour grapes, one of my favorite flavors.

I'm not a Bulls fan. I'm just a basketball fan. If the NBA wants ratings it should not have to come down to a flagrant foul. I mean, Rondo knocked out Miller's tooth for god's sake (and drew blood). I'm sure that should be more than just a regular foul. Whenever a player goes for the head to initiate a foul, it should be a flagrant foul 9/10 times.

What I'm trying to say is, this series is one of the best series I've watched since the Mavericks vs. Warriors in '06 (has it been three years already?) and David Stern knows this. He's just trying to prolong this series to get more ratings and revenue for the NBA. The NBA is rigged, and you're going to see a Cavaliers vs. Lakers final series that will go the distance because Lebron's playoff games drew in more viewers than the 97-98 Bulls vs. Jazz finals matchup.

You would think after the Tim Donaghy scandal, the N.B.A. would be reformed with better calls and better basketball. Too bad we're only going to hear about the Celtics, Lakers, and Cavaliers for the next decade. The two teams I really feel are gelling together and quietly making a impact for the 2009 playoffs are the Nuggets and Mavericks. Those two clubs are playing some solid basketball, but guess what David Stern already has his mind set on who is to play in the NBA finals.

That's just my two cents.

Back to the game. The Celtics lost when they stopped trying to feed the hot hand in the 3rd overtime. Shuttlesworth was simply unconscious from the arc and had ice in his veins. Despite being surrounded by the likes of Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen still finds a way to shine. He is definitely one of the N.B.A. greats.

What has Miller been smoking? Falling over at the least sign of contact and generally being a douche.

I agree with the flagrant 1 on Rondo, but that push and aggression from Hinrich should have warranted a flagrant 1 on Miller, if not a flagrant 2.

Miller has always been flopping since he joined the Kings. He learned from Vlade

I don't buy that conspiracy shit. It's a hop and a skip away from David Stern touching Kobe's dick at the Bohemian Grove while planning the common american currency.

but I agree with the game analysis.

yeah, also my bad on getting the two white dudes confused.

we all look the same.

but fuck a Miller. what a douchnozzle.