NBA Basketball

hamham3001

new reported rumors

Knicks trying to get Camby back

Devin Harris may get traded back to Dallas or Portland

Trades

Landry to the Hornets for Marcus Thorton

Troy Murphy for Brendan Wright(GS Fans does this make sense?)

waiting for this to happen. landry got no minutes today. its got to be a sign

new reported rumors

Knicks trying to get Camby back

Devin Harris may get traded back to Dallas or Portland

Trades

Landry to the Hornets for Marcus Thorton

Troy Murphy for Brendan Wright(GS Fans does this make sense?)

Wright is useless for our team. But Murphy is stupid too..

He is better than Wright and get score but I do not want him back.

CARL LANDRY would be so much better...

Murphy's getting waived though.

It's funny how quick things change. Within 24 hours it went from "the Nets have been humiliated and Prokhorov has been used" to "NY, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE".

What an amazing job by NJ to pull this off. Favors isn't breaking the rotation right now, Lopez needed a point-guard who can run the pick-n-roll properly and Deron Williams is probably better than Carmelo anyways.

and Deron Williams is probably better than Carmelo anyways.

THIS. for sure.

a point guard who can score effectively and efficiently from anywhere on the floor and is also one of the best facilitators in the league is about as rare as it gets.

carmelo is effective, but he needs the ball. with a pg like deron you can get efficient production out of average guys.

Murphy's getting waived though.

It's funny how quick things change. Within 24 hours it went from "the Nets have been humiliated and Prokhorov has been used" to "NY, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE".

What an amazing job by NJ to pull this off. Favors isn't breaking the rotation right now, Lopez needed a point-guard who can run the pick-n-roll properly and Deron Williams is probably better than Carmelo anyways.

This is how trades work out when Isiah Thomas and James Dolan arent running the show.

Never mind, I just looked at the Nets roster post trade.

Deron\Farmar

Vujacic\Morrow

Grahm\James

Humpries\May

Lopez\Petro

Deron is prob 1st\2nd best pg in the NBA now, but he's not a miracle worker.

Those are gonna be lottery picks for Utah, then again Utah will pick the lightest muthafucker available as usual. Landry Fields was too dark for Utah so they drafted Gordan Heyward with that last lottery pick.

From what I remember, isn't the Nets 2011 pick actually the Lakers'? If I'm right there, it's going to be late first round, so it's more expensive but not more valuable than a second round pick (which they still have) in this year's weak draft.

The 2012 pick they sent Utah is lottery protected.

Never mind, I just looked at the Nets roster post trade.

Deron\Farmar

Vujacic\Morrow

Grahm\James

Humpries\May

Lopez\Petro

Not that it changes too much, but add Wright and Gadzuric into that, and Outlaw's missing, too. I think Wright has a lot of talent, and he'll finally have a legitimate shot at minutes.

jazz got a better deal than the nets, but the nets got a better deal than the knicks.

nets also saved 2 firsts by not trading for melo.

Pretty much. One of the biggest rental trades I've seen. They would've had a much better chance with their pieces pre-trade + Melo in '11-12 > than what they have now.

Not that it changes too much, but add Wright and Gadzuric into that, and Outlaw's missing, too. I think Wright has a lot of talent, and he'll finally have a legitimate shot at minutes.

Wright is very weak. Weak in both ways.. strength and game.

From a fellow UNC fan, Wright has no offensive moves other than the same stupid ass left hook. Weak body too. He can rebound and run the floor but nothing special.

Deron to Brook with Morrow, Farmar, Outlaw, and Vuijabitch as shooters looks good. They need one more big body and playoff team

gd, forgot the blake show was in town tonight

saw him in nov but that was like his 8th game, put up a 10 and 5 with one legit dunk, got shown up by aminu, and baron barely played

hornets won but it wasnt very entertaining

thornton for fields is a decent trade, fans here loved marcus cuz dude can ball but he wasnt a great fit for the system

also, monty williams to espn: 'our bench has been one of the worst benches in the league'

i mean, he's right but damn

/small market threadjack