Items you still regret not getting

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that supreme hood. i'm pretty sure it was fake though, I thought they only made a tee.

the stussy x supreme collabo one?

they only made a tee AFAIK

I went to this garage sale by my beach house in NJ. There was a guy living there who worked for Nike SB and his wife worked for Stussy. They had tons of Nike SB, Stussy and Supreme shit along with a lot of old skate videos and decks. I bought about $75 of awesome shit and then had to go out to lunch but I was gonna come back. By the time I came back they had packed up. It was the saddest moment of my life.

too many to count, but if i could only have one pair of shoes this season, I'd get those Hermes wingtip deck sneakers. Unfortunately I have other more pressing things and can't swing the G for a pair of sneakers now or in the next few months, and will probably miss out on them.

Likewise I'd like a pair of those WJK hitops but have probably missed out on them and won't go to Japan soon enough either.

This Dior jacket from 2 seasons ago I think -- black leather for the torso part but knit cotton for the arms. Basically it looked like you were wearing a knit sweater with a leather vest on top but it was one piece. The fit was so fucking unbelievable, people were stopping midwalk to say it fit me well when I was trying it on at Saks.

not getting the jacket and compartment bag from ACRONYM's first season ever.....

supreme highs when i had hook ups for 400~usd

skippng on the blazers when i had them for 240~usd

missing on the wolverine savage indigo

fenom gold rocked

fenom discoruby washed

visvimxundftd blazers for 300usd

and plenty more...

just didnt have the cash... i put them away in my mind .. but reading this thread.. iremember the thoughts i spent hours regretting i had not taken....

fuck

fuck fcukfcfuckdslcafs

There were three Acne dress shirts in my size on eBay for $0.99 each w/ 7 days left. I put them all on Watch then went to New York, came back and forgot about them and they all went for under $30.

sucks.... ive been wanting to get my hands on these, but they retail way too high.

i wish i would have bought that Nice Collective camo hoodie i saw at barney's last fall/winter...i saw it slashed when they had that winter clearence sale but i was hella broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Been meaning to post in this thread for a minute. I always save pics of shit that I cant buy, so I thought this would be a good place to post these pics here.

First up, a DH belt in size 85, I think it went for around 350

8f12vu1.jpg

Second, cloak blazer from early on when the brand was getting popular. Its got the arm strap...

1505039sl0.jpg

Visvim elk coin purse, didnt have the cash or it woulda been minzes!

59311jk3.jpg

Cloak bag

bc1iz7.jpg

Some old hand made English boots that were supposedly the models for similar DH boots from a few seasons ago, they were only like 75 bucks

boots1pr3.jpg

This is one of my grail items, a Margiala bag that I couldnt afford at the time. I think it went for around 450...

d21dp2.jpg

cb1eu3.jpg

ICR detkillers T, dont know why, but I really dig the print.

icrdiediemz7.jpg

DH hoodie from Luster in a size S, it went for around 6 bills on Y!

robby18jpimg600x4501146um5.jpg

Nice Collective Sweater

nicecollectiveviaseamlemm1.jpg

had the weirdest dejavu... wtf mayb ive been smoking a little tooo much...

i saw this thread and i was like... hey this is interesting... only to find some post sounded familiar... and as i was going to the last page.. i was already thinking what items i shld put down... thennnn

BAM i see my post... and i feel fucked up right now.. haha