Sign in to follow this  
wutssup

white sneakers

That first picture is horribly disfigured.

All white leather chuck taylor highs

Sorry to tell you this, but there are more than a few threads on white sneakers.

Sorry to tell you this, but there are more than a few threads on white sneakers.

actually i want some made of leather

I have been looking around...umbro by kim jones has one but i am not sure where i can get it

sdpc3934_vea_w0_02.jpg

sndc3940_vea_w0n2_02.jpg

those last two diors are fucking horrid eurotrash shite.

nicest all white mid tops are probably the older diors + kimo jones vulcanised.. already been discussed a few posts above

At least the black version of those are very durable and comfortable.

They are actually one of my favourite pairs of kicks.

thanks anway

though i just want something simple..the two posted diors,,,the design is really bad i should say.

I have heard of the brand Common Project...and they seem fantastic. Yet the price is a bit high.

At least the black version of those are very durable and comfortable.

They are actually one of my favourite pairs of kicks.

mm i have to many black shoes, im thinking of getting the whites for summer

Guest Airjamie

The first pair of diors up there are really straight up rips of superga sneakers. Id suggest buying a pair of those. They make a really nice solid white nappa leather sneaker that looks just like the vans chukka aswell.

The first pair of diors up there are really straight up rips of superga sneakers. Id suggest buying a pair of those. They make a really nice solid white nappa leather sneaker that looks just like the vans chukka aswell.

any site you would recommend for the superga's? i saw some picures and the soles look pretty thick.. almost like platforms.

Guest Airjamie
This looks fasinating..but again expensive~

souichirou9999-img600x399-1175670772ysl1.jpg

These are some really really high quality sneaks though. Saw them at the SF YSLRG a while ago. Amazing.

i don't really like high tops. but for white sneakers i usually wear some Y-3 court shoes or some diesel mosleys. the mosleys are probably the most comfortable shoe i've ever word.

aldo shoes has several sneakers that are similar to dior homme in design.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=64983667&&var=d&ckey=US

Guest Airjamie
i don't really like high tops. but for white sneakers i usually wear some Y-3 court shoes or some diesel mosleys. the mosleys are probably the most comfortable shoe i've ever word.

aldo shoes has several sneakers that are similar to dior homme in design.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=64983667&&var=d&ckey=US

I bought a pair of those from the charlotte store. Shit was awesome until i noticed the fucking yin yang design under the leather. Why do they pull shit like that.

Guest Airjamie

Well if you just casually glance at it you dont really notice it. But for over 2 secs and its pronounced. Go to the site and view the black model and youll see it abit better.