who banned Ims?

poly800rock

Guest itsmeJT
i was waiting for a dumb reply to my comment from him where he pretends to be cooler than thou and starts typing in nonsense.

you should've been the one banned.

Guest itsmeJT
People need to stop giving itsmeJT positive rep.

I don't understand how he's still in the green.

The thing is Servo2000 the whole board could hate me, but this wouldn't be the end of my life because Superfuture isn't my only world. Anyway keep begging for more rep, whatever makes you happy.

You have the worst signatures.

"SKINHEAD! SKINHEAD! RUNNING THROUGH THE PLACE! SKINHEAD! SKINHEAD! STOMPING ON YOUR FACE!"

Yeah, Ian D isn't one to be prasing- joke or not. And that is not even skrewdrivers best song- try "Nigger Nigger I hate your face" Or "Nigger get back on that boat" Or "Nigger your ass smells" (unreleased).

Guest itsmeJT

"SKINHEAD! SKINHEAD! RUNNING THROUGH THE PLACE! SKINHEAD! SKINHEAD! STOMPING ON YOUR FACE!"

Yeah, Ian D isn't one to be prasing- joke or not. And that is not even skrewdrivers best song- try "Nigger Nigger I hate your face" Or "Nigger get back on that boat" Or "Nigger your ass smells" (unreleased).

In what world would that offend me? If I was racist, would I care? If I wasn't racist, would I care? Silly hippy. All that hair is choking your brain.

In what world would that offend me? If I was racist, would I care? If I wasn't racist, would I care? Silly hippy. All that hair is choking your brain.

What?

I am pretty sure if you where rasist you would care.

you fucking moron; I hate hippies... I would probably choose fucking my mom over being a hippy.

evidence;

I barely listen to any music that isn't totally electronic or synthetic anymore... I bathe daily- I wash my hair twice a day. I hate hemp. And I think body hair is gross.

wasn't this already addressed...?

racist skins are idiots because their fashion and music are directly influenced by the "niggers" they hate. and there are plenty non-racist skins out there--fascist assholes are ruining/have almost ruined the aesthetic.

we used to go around and buy up old skrewdriver records and burn them. real chicago skins hate nazi boneheads. ive seen too plenty split open heads over that shit.

you are an ignorant motherfucker jt.

wasn't this already addressed...?

racist skins are idiots because their fashion and music are directly influenced by the "niggers" they hate. and there are plenty non-racist skins out there--fascist assholes are ruining/have almost ruined the aesthetic.

its pretty ironic that there would be no skinhead asthetic without racial or cultural "mixing".

fortunately nazi boneheads have no fashion sense so they have done little to tarnish the og '69 skinhead look: tonic suits, crombies, parkas, and harrigtons, button ups or polos under v neck sweaters, clean dark jeans, stay prest trousers, brogues or docs and most importantly no shorter than a 3 or 4 crop. none of this clean shaven militaristic united front shite.

Guest itsmeJT
we used to go around and buy up old skrewdriver records and burn them. real chicago skins hate nazi boneheads. ive seen too plenty split open heads over that shit.

you are an ignorant motherfucker jt.

its pretty ironic that there would be no skinhead asthetic without racial or cultural "mixing".

fortunately nazi boneheads have no fashion sense so they have done little to tarnish the og '69 skinhead look: tonic suits, crombies, parkas, and harrigtons, button ups or polos under v neck sweaters, clean dark jeans, stay prest trousers, brogues or docs and most importantly no shorter than a 3 or 4 crop. none of this clean shaven militaristic united front shite.

You don't know a thing about me yet you give it like you know something. I guess I shouldn't be surprised eh?

and supercrap there's a difference between care as in meaning 'interest' and care as in meaning 'concern'. use that tiny beaten pickle you've got between your ears or better yet stop trying to look clever on the internet. pathetic.

What?

I am pretty sure if you where rasist you would care.

you fucking moron; I hate hippies... I would probably choose fucking my mom over being a hippy.

evidence;

I barely listen to any music that isn't totally electronic or synthetic anymore... I bathe daily- I wash my hair twice a day. I hate hemp. And I think body hair is gross.

So what you're trying to tell us is... you fuck your mom? :confused:

don't we all fuck our moms during childbirth? i mean, our dicks were in her!

umm... i was cut out... i never fucked my mom.

and id rather be a hippie than fuck keegans mom... hippies get good drugs and free love... with keegans mom i would have to deal with him bitching about getting sloppy seconds.