Belts that work w/ jeans and dont hurt like hell

Young King

I am prety fat. Like I should loose some weight, so I need peeps shiting up this thread wit fat joes, I GOT it. But I was wondering who makes belts (a belt) that goes with jeans (I am a imperial denim, sugar cane, Dior) kinda person. Somthing LOUD, or subtle. I just cant find anything that doesnt cut into me. Not so much slice me, just goes into my stomach. I am sure MANY of you have this same problem, after all, we are in AMERICA.

muchos gracias

I am prety fat. Like I should loose some weight, so I need peeps shiting up this thread wit fat joes, I GOT it. But I was wondering who makes belts (a belt) that goes with jeans (I am a imperial denim, sugar cane, Dior) kinda person. Somthing LOUD, or subtle. I just cant find anything that doesnt cut into me. Not so much slice me, just goes into my stomach. I am sure MANY of you have this same problem, after all, we are in AMERICA.

if your belts cut into your stomach, don't the waist on your jeans do the same thing? unless u sized up on ur jean size to have a looser waist, if thats the case then maybe next time you can get jeans that fit your waist better. if not, like someone said, just adjust the belt notch or get a bigger belt. but it sounds like its not the belt causing this stomach-cutting problem, unfortunately..

i like how some people here act like fuck faces even though the dude admitted he has a weight issue. he can wear what he wants without everyones retarded jack ass comments.

anyways, look into the sugarcane belt. they're a little wide (work perfect with jeans, can't wear it with my dickies for work though) and the buckle isn't huge. I think they make larger sizes also.

I picked up a plain brown leather one from a Goodwill, then a kind of weirder orange Italian leather one from a vintage shop. Belts are one thing I don't see the point of spending money on... and I'm a little bigger than some guys here (5'6" 150, size 29-30) and have no problem with a buckle getting into my waist.

I'm wearing a simple white canvas belt. The belt clip construction is steel and is cuts or creates friction with the denim around the button hole.

I just wear the belt clip at an offset on my side hip instead. Works with a canvas belt, not sure about leather though.

Might say people will think its weird wearing it at the side, but no one sees it anyway, usually a shirt of jacket covering it

That styleforum x engineered garments belt is one of the nicest belts I have ever seen with jeans. I know eg sells a quick release belt, but I don't know if they offer it in that awesome blue color. I regret that I didn't buy it...

eg4lt1.jpg

can someone post links to a site where i can get one of these?? jesus they are nice!

and btw yeah he can wear anything he likes..even though it looks bad or doesnt fit good on him thats his own shit so dont anybody giving him shit when he can make his own shit.. to each shit is his own shit..

and hey! try searching up on the topman site why dont you use slim belts so the buckle wont hurt your tummy? check out topman they have cheap good quality leather english made ones.. good luck!