FS: Dior, APC, Margiela shoes, Skull shoes, MJKrell Jacket [small stuff]

Guest vgnome

Guest vgnome

This is basically a "Things I bought but don't wear" sale. Most of the stuff is new or lightly worn, and has been sitting in my closet waiting to be sold. I can provide more measurements or pictures if anyone needs more detail.

Prices reduced

Guest vgnome

Dior 21cm indigo, size 29 Made in Japan

21cmfront.jpg

21cmback.jpg

21cmtag.jpg

Bought earlier this year, wore about ~5 times and decided they were too big for me. Hemmed at Tailor's Touch in Chicago because the wider hem didn't have the best stacking, and there is still a lot even at the shorter length because of the rise and how low they're worn.

Waist across back: 14.75"

Thigh: 10"

Knee: 8"

Hem: 7.5"

Inseam: 32" (i want to stress this is not short on these, i am 5'11" and there is still stacking)

$235 shipped

Guest vgnome

APC S/S 07 Cowboy Shirt, Chestnut Brown, size Small

Picked this up at APC store in NY a month and a half ago, then got home and decided the shoulders were too narrow for me. New/unworn.

apcshirtfront.jpg

apcshirtback.jpg

Pit-to-pit: 18.5"

Shoulders: 16.25"

Full length from top of collar: 31.75"

Sleeve from pit to end of cuff: 21.5"

$110 shipped

Guest vgnome

Skull Jeans / Fabfour 'Vertical Rider' sneakers in white denim, size 9.5US

http://www.fabfour.co.jp/netshop/babe/showcase/BL028.html

Got these last month direct from skull/shinichi, and I love what they look like but it didn't really fit my style. White denim and pig leather, painted with ridiculous detail. Fits a size 9.5 US Jack Purcell perfectly. Unworn except to try on in my apartment.

skullfront.jpg

skullsides.jpg

skullsoles.jpg

$170 shipped

Guest vgnome

Margiela White Sneakers, size 43

Just got these new, but after trying them on more with other things at home, decided they were too athletic looking for me. Unworn except to try on inside. Fits size 9.5 US Jack Purcell perfectly.

margielafront.jpg

margielaside.jpg

margielaback.jpg

margielasoles.jpg

$140 shipped

Guest vgnome

Michael J Krell 'Whodini' Jacket, size ~36-38

Ordered this from MJK on styleforum, it was a modeling sample that was discounted. I got another brown jacket in the meantime, so this one goes.. Not worn by me, but was used for photoshoots by MJK.

krellfront.jpg

krellback.jpg

Pit-to-pit: 19"

Shoulders: 17.5"

Full length from top of collar: 25.5"

Sleeve from pit to end of cuff: 19"

$90 shipped

Shit. Great sale. I'd buy most of that stuff if it wasn't a size too small. I think this is the first MJK piece that i've seen for sale. Someone should definitely jump on that as it's a killer piece. Construction and fit are spot on.

Dior 21cm indigo, size 29 Made in Japan

21cmfront.jpg

21cmback.jpg

21cmtag.jpg

Bought earlier this year, wore about ~5 times and decided they were too big for me. Hemmed at Tailor's Touch in Chicago because the wider hem didn't have the best stacking, and there is still a lot even at the shorter length because of the rise and how low they're worn.

Waist across back: 14.75"

Thigh: 10"

Knee: 8"

Hem: 7.5"

Inseam: 32" (i want to stress this is not short on these, i am 5'11" and there is still stacking)

$250 shipped

you blew it... free bump tho

Guest vgnome
Hey, would you be interested in trading those white Margielas for the blue versions (brand new in box, size 44)? The darker color makes them less "athletic". Theyre too big on me and I've had them lying around for a while. If ya wanna trade, I will also BUY those white skulls along with it!

Hey -- based on how those 43s fit, I think that size 44 would be too big for me to wear also.

Whats the rise on the old cures?

I'll have to measure when I get home, but I think they're the same as new standards though.

Guest vgnome

I got the payment - supertalk is giving me a database error when I try to go to PMs right now. I sent you an email too, at the address from your paypal.