Disturbing and/or Perverse Things to See in Tokyo

kiya

There is a condom shop in Hirajaku (sp?) where you can get Pikachu condoms. Not really over the top, but the best thing in the world is when you are about to get busy with your lady, drop your pants, and come at her with one of those things on your cock.

S

condomania near the intersection of omotesando and meiji dori. it's an okay store.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the sex shops in shibuya and shinjuku for some intersting shit, as one of the previous posters mentioned earlier. I went to one and it was a total yakuza joint. Some dude with a big pompadour was looking at vibrators.

Oh I don't know if they have it here, but they have this weird vial thing that's like a mini enema: you stick it up someone's ass and they take an immediate shit. Odd that those are sold in sex shops...

Coffee from vending machines is great. Not relevant, but damn I miss that coffee. Suntory Boss, all the way.

S

Kirin Lager in vending machines is where it's at! We have coffee machines at work. You need it in Japan, though - no coffee pots in hotel rooms.

Kirin Lager in vending machines is where it's at! We have coffee machines at work. You need it in Japan, though - no coffee pots in hotel rooms.

Kirin is some great beer. You all should try it sometime, its available in the states at some japanese resturaunts.

Speaking of Japanese beer..

This is bar far the best i've had:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/697

And i've had over 100 beers from Japan over the last six years i've run the San Francisco Beer Club. :)

Speaking of Japanese beer..

This is bar far the best i've had:

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/697

And i've had over 100 beers from Japan over the last six years i've run the San Francisco Beer Club. :)

damn give it up to kiya to come up with some obscure japanese beer. This is what i love about Superfuture, it brings Japan to the rest of the world.

You should get a liquor licence and sell imported japanese beer at your store. i'm sure it would sell by the caseload.

Sell beer?

Hell nah.. we give it away for free.

If anybody is ever in the store and you need a drink just say so..

We've even got the appropriate glasses to go with the style of ale.

Cool place or no? My friend lives there and I may be looking for an Osaka suburb to locate to if I can't afford the city.

It's fine. Nothing exciting, but there are a few universities around there, so a fair amount of young people. The best part is that it's 30-40 minutes to downtown Osaka and rents & hotels are (were?) 50% cheaper.

You didnt get the whole picture.

That took place near or on the anniversary of the fabulous things Japan did to China circa WWII, including the rape of Nanking (which the Japanese government are trying their best to play down) and all the mass killings and extermination they did to the Chinese.

The Japanese unlike the Germans have not been sincere in their apologies for their actions in China. Till now, their politicians have been committing faus pax by claiming Nanking was played up, the Japanese government have nothing to do with the comfort women system, WW II was not a war of aggression, building a shrine for their war criminals etc etc.

If any German politician claimed HItler was a humanitarian and the gas chambers were actually created by a selected few rogue non-SS Germans, the politician would be toss in jail under German law.

The Japanese unlike the Germans have only compensated China and the rest of Asia in an insignificant manner compared to what the Germans did. Of course the Japanese have prospered from the spoils of war more than any nation (more than Germany and Italy) and they have been keeping it hushed up.

You also missed the point that in that incident the sexed up Japanese sarari men actually wanted to hoist the Japanese flag on the hotel until they were stopped.

Imagine some Germans paying Jews in Auschwitz to get their heads shaved, tattoo their arms and herd them into large communal showers so as to ... ... You get the picture.

In view of all that, moral indignation against the Japanese are strong. Just a few years ago, a famous Chinese actress wore a dress with the Japanese rising sun logo on it and she was lambasted as if Julia Roberts wore a Osama for president t-shirt 3 months after 9/11. And the dress incident was like 50 years after WWII!

Secretly, due to China's size, many in Japan are uneasy with China's growing size, affluence and anti-japanese sentiment among their younger educated population. Well, payback is a bitch!

+Rep.

Philippines, Korea, China, and every other country Japan took over during WW2... We want Japan to apologize and admit their fault!

+Rep.

Philippines, Korea, China, and every other country Japan took over during WW2... We want Japan to apologize and admit their fault!

At the risk of delving into politics on this forum. That wont happen.

I suspect the financial consequences will be dire for Japan if victims and nations start demanding for compensation pursuant to a full apology.

Japan would just have to wait for the comfort women, victims of their biological tests etc etc to croak and after that, they can continue their another round of rubbish on how Japan wanted to unite and lead the 'barbarian' Asians against the exploitive Westerners during WWII.

Guest jmatsu

without getting into the politics, the chinese whores at the hotel were paid. so was the chinese hotel staff who rented the rooms. the chinese government should get off of japan's dick and place blame on those whores.

• 1 year later...

I went dancing at a rockabilly club last night in Ebisu.. Shit was mad weird, but cool.

• 9 months later...

Okay so I am in Tokyo right now and would love to get laid while here. Don't really care how. I'm going out clubbing tomorrow and I think I'm a pretty good looking dude, do japanese chicks go for amercans? If I can't pull any from going to the clubs I will pay. I am clearly an american & don't speak any Japanese. Anybody want to point me inthe right place.

BTW the strip clubs here are weird. After a few dance they come back outand you can pay to take poloroids of them posing however you want. Dudes were taking super close up of chicks vag's. Also while dancing they will occasionally pose to show everyone their vag and the men all clap at this point. It was kinda weird.

That's where I went to the strip joint at, although I didn't know it was the red light area at the time. I went into a few of the phone places but had no idea what was gong on, this thread cleared that up, to bad I don't speak Japanese....

How to bang a jap girl quickly:

1) Wear a wife beater and k-swiss and gel your hair up real tight and head over to Roppongi Gas Panic / 911 and tell them you are a marine from Yokosuka-chou.

2) Wear a full suit and hermes tie and head over to Heartland in Roppongi Hills or A971 in Midtown and tell them you are a banker for Goldman Sachs. Afterwards, suggest that you all change venues to Muse in Nishi-azabu. Get her liquored up and then proceed to take her back to your place to fuck.

3) Dress up in gangsta-hip hop wear and proceed to Harlem, Vuenos in Shibuya. Tell them you are a DJ back in the states and are on tour.

I'm sure there are a bunch of other quick ways to fake the funk.

That works. Alternatively you can just walk around Shibuya or Kabuki-cho in Shinjuku and wait until those touts in the black trench coats approach you. Around 18K-19K.

Be prepared for the bait and switch, though. You'll be getting the busted ones that have been heavily depreciated.